epstein

1 hour ago, teachercd said:

I was not one of the girls...but if something like what happened to them happened to me I would personally take amazing pleasure knowing that the person that did that s#!t to me was so scared, so depressed, so lonely, so embarrassed, so terrified, so small, so pathetic and such a coward...that he tried to kill himself and failed and then tried again and made it work.  I would relish in the thought that he sat there in the cell and every minute of every hour was thinking of ways to kill himself.  

The only thing that would make me happier in that situation would be if I got to either see it or do it.  I would have a huge a$$ grin on my face from the moment I heard about it until I went to sleep that night.

When the guy who kidnapped the 3 girls in Ohio killed himself, they were pissed off that he killed himself instead of rotting in jail for the rest of his life.

If he's trying to kill himself, that means living is worse than death, so he should be forced to stay alive.

• Plus1 1

On 7/17/2019 at 5:51 PM, commando said:

get your barf bags ready.     and also.....if barr is involved i am sure only political enemies of trump will be listed so I don't expect any of trumps close allies to be named. 

If Barr is involved, we're looking at a serious Epstein-Barr Syndrome

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, Moiraine said:

When the guy who kidnapped the 3 girls in Ohio killed himself, they were pissed off that he killed himself instead of rotting in jail for the rest of his life.

If he's trying to kill himself, that means living is worse than death, so he should be forced to stay alive.

It doesn't mean that to me.

Might mean that to you...but if someone did s#!t like that to me I would be so pleased when I found out he killed himself.  "rotting in jail" is not really a thing anymore...Jail has become much more civil in this country.  

Now...if by "rotting" in jail you mean a cell about the size of a coffin with only a cup of water per day and a piece of bread.  No light, no sun, no bathroom except to go on himself...with a hose down shower with cold water once a week for 5 minutes...then back in the coffin.  I am all for it.

But if he is in a normal cell...with a bed and toilet...a sink...a chance to get extra food and snacks...watch TV...workout...play hoops...have visitors.  f#&% that...suicide is justice.

That is just how I feel about it and if those girls feel it would have been better for him to be in prison, then it sucks they did not get what they wanted. 

2 hours ago, teachercd said:

I was not one of the girls...but if something like what happened to them happened to me I would personally take amazing pleasure knowing that the person that did that s#!t to me was so scared, so depressed, so lonely, so embarrassed, so terrified, so small, so pathetic and such a coward...that he tried to kill himself and failed and then tried again and made it work.  I would relish in the thought that he sat there in the cell and every minute of every hour was thinking of ways to kill himself.  

The only thing that would make me happier in that situation would be if I got to either see it or do it.  I would have a huge a$$ grin on my face from the moment I heard about it until I went to sleep that night.

There is not one of his victims saying that.  All their statements express disappointment that he is never going to face them and face the public to be punished for all he has done.

"We have to live with the scars of his actions for the rest of our lives, while he will never face the consequences of the crimes he committed," one victim said.

“I am angry Jeffrey Epstein won’t have to face his survivors of his abuse in court," she said in a statement. "We have to live with the scars of his actions for the rest of our lives, while he will never face the consequences of the crimes he committed, the pain and trauma he caused so many people. Epstein is gone, but justice must still be served. I hope the authorities will pursue and prosecute his accomplices and enablers, and ensure redress for his victims.”

"I will never have a sense of closure now. I'm angry as hell that the prison could have allowed this to happen."

“I am extremely mad and hurt thinking he once again thought he was above us and took the easy way out,” 

“Now I am worried about what is going to happen, and if other people are going to get into trouble, and if they are still going to investigate everything,”

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, NM11046 said:

There is not one of his victims saying that.  All their statements express disappointment that he is never going to face them and face the public to be punished for all he has done.

I did not say that any of them said that.  I said what I would want if I was in their shoes.

They deserve the justice that they want.  

For me...I would want him dead.

1.  I get to do it

2.  The state does it

3.  Suicide 

4.  Prison

That would be my order.  Ideally I would get to watch 2 and 3.

5 minutes ago, commando said:

using Q level logic i counter with this

Jeffrey Epstein committed suicide on 8/10/19. 8 + 10 + 19 = 37 The name Bill Barr has 8 letters. 37 + 8 = 45 Donald Trump is the 45th President.

This explanation is easily more believable than any of the QAnon crap about Hilary being behind this. 

• Plus1 3
3 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

Epstein was on suicide watch a month ago for a few days, but he wasn't on suicide watch when this happened.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/10/nyregion/jeffrey-epstein-suicide-watch.html

No idea on this, but is there like a certain amount of time that a person in jail can be on suicide watch for?  Like can it only be 20 days or 30 days...then it has to stop for a bit?

Just now, teachercd said:

No idea on this, but is there like a certain amount of time that a person in jail can be on suicide watch for?  Like can it only be 20 days or 30 days...then it has to stop for a bit?

I don't know the specifics. I'm just pointing out that Epstein wasn't being watched when he committed suicide.

1 hour ago, VectorVictor said:

This explanation is easily more believable than any of the QAnon crap about Hilary being behind this. 

yeah...the clintons are so powerful they can get to epstein in a jail under DOJ control.    they somehow snuck in under barrs and trumps noses and killed epstein.  the great and almighty trump couldn't stop them from killing his key witness against them.