NU to unveil $150 million football facility plan Friday

knapplc

52 minutes ago, runningblind said:

Probably an unpopular take here, but can we just stop the fawning over TO and continuing to name stuff after him? He has the field already, let's move forward, or at least honor someone else. It feels like Stockholm Syndrome to me anymore.

No

• Plus1 4
  • Fire 1
  • TBH 2

1 hour ago, runningblind said:

Probably an unpopular take here, but can we just stop the fawning over TO and continuing to name stuff after him? He has the field already, let's move forward, or at least honor someone else. It feels like Stockholm Syndrome to me anymore.

Name another great NU football coach who doesn't have a facility named after them.

• Plus1 2
18 hours ago, runningblind said:

I hear you, but essentially the north stadium expansion (which was the home for the team) was named the Tom and Nancy Osborne Center or complex or whatever, and since we no longer use it for the team they're more or less just "moving" the name to the new facility.

• TBH 1

6 hours ago, GSG said:

Maybe they could add a specialty section of the facility like "The Bo Pelini Rage Room" where you can break s#!t and scream? 

Could also add the "Scott Frost Margaritaville Bar" for those 21+ 

I think you are forgetting the Mike Riley soft serve and sundae bar. Filled with every sprinkle you can imagine.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
  • TBH 1
  • Worth a Look 1
On 4/20/2024 at 1:48 PM, GSG said:

Maybe they could add a specialty section of the facility like "The Bo Pelini Rage Room" where you can break s#!t and scream? 

Could also add the "Scott Frost Margaritaville Bar" for those 21+ 

The Bill Callahan excellent in all areas nirvana node?

• Plus1 1