*** Official Northwestern Game Thread ***

Mavric

6 minutes ago, knapplc said:

He can play in four games and still redshirt.

We possibly have eight games left, but if he's not even warming up midway through the season, why burn a year of eligibility?

I don't know how close he is to returning but if he can return next week or following the bye week play him. From what I've seen so far we need all hands on deck if this team wants to go bowling.

Is it just me or does the majority of the fans just happy if we go bowling this season...regardless if it the toilet bowl. I for sure would think we made progress if we go to a fourth tier bowl and win that game. Anything above that is significant progress at this point.

On a positive note, Iowa does look beatable this season.

1 minute ago, huskerfan74 said:

Is it just me or does the majority of the fans just happy if we go bowling this season...regardless if it the toilet bowl. I for sure would think we made progress if we go to a fourth tier bowl and win that game. Anything above that is significant progress at this point.

I would be happy with a bowl game and disappointed w/o one. 

14 minutes ago, huskerfan74 said:

That's exactly what I wanted for this season. Sad as it is

31 minutes ago, huskerfan74 said:

I'd be pretty disappointed with just 6 wins. I think these next 4 we have a chance to win all of them. If we can win all 4, we're at 7-2. Wisconsin is gonna take a great game to win. Then Maryland and Iowa I'd consider toss up games. I still think we can win 9 games but obviously the offense is gonna have to take care of the ball better than they have so far this year.