Will we beat Iowa?

r06ue1

Will we beat Iowa? Discuss.   

146 members have voted

1. 1. Will we beat Iowa? Discuss.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/29/2019 at 06:30 PM

I actually like our chances, of course, I also am a glass is half full type, but really, I noticed a change during the Wisconsin game (a game I believe that we could have won minus/plus a few plays).  Iowa this year reminds me of Michigan State of last season; good defense, craptastic offense, I think they are very beatable.  

• Plus1 7

58 minutes ago, r06ue1 said:

I actually like our chances, of course, I also am a glass is half full type, but really, I noticed a change during the Wisconsin game (a game I believe that we could have won minus/plus a few plays).  Iowa this year reminds me of Michigan State of last season; good defense, craptastic offense, I think they are very beatable.  

They are beatable, but will we beat ourselves.

• Plus1 6
  • Fire 1

I'm glad we played a game that looked like we were working out some of our kinks but Iowa is no Maryland, they can and will throw against us and expose our secondary... I hope I'm wrong but doubt it...  PS...  Im not a bad fan, I will be in Lincoln bright and early Friday morning and rooting hard for our beloved HUSKER.... GBR...!    #reality

Iowa will be much more fundamentally sound and most likely will be prepared to snuff out some of those designed plays setup by previous plays, I hope those few wrinkles hinder Iowa’s overall prep in this short week. I’d still put money in Iowa to win, but that’s also to help temper my expectations and frustrations if we lose. I always believe they can win a game, but they’ll have to greatly reduce self-induced errors. Glad we have them at home on senior day. 

1 hour ago, twofittyonred said:

I'm glad we played a game that looked like we were working out some of our kinks but Iowa is no Maryland, they can and will throw against us and expose our secondary... I hope I'm wrong but doubt it...  PS...  Im not a bad fan, I will be in Lincoln bright and early Friday morning and rooting hard for our beloved HUSKER.... GBR...!    #reality

Your worry about everything that has happened this year is the secondary? Like seriously? 

• Plus1 2

2 minutes ago, Hilltop said:

We have a LOT more to play for and it's at home.  I think we beat Iowa and win in our bowl game against a mediocre opponent.  Going into the off-season with a winning record would sure be nice.

Mediocre opponent? We literally are the mediocre opponent, and no we don't have lots to play for. 

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, r06ue1 said:

F no u drunk man?

• Plus1 1