Your 2020 Nebraska Cornhuskers

BIG ERN

14 hours ago, Redux said:

He had a choice against at least 4 teams this year, including yesterday.  Martinez is the answer and we all basically have to accept that barring injury.

I disagree some since Luke was a true freshman. Having a whole off-season again will help a ton. 

• Plus1 2

For the record on Corcoran...he is the highest rated OL we have ever had since Steinkuhler opted to play DT instead of OT. Our line hasn't impressed me enough to not think he could start. In no way do I think it's a guarantee but people who don't see it happening at all I don't understand  

45 minutes ago, BIG ERN said:

For the record on Corcoran...he is the highest rated OL we have ever had since Steinkuhler opted to play DT instead of OT. Our line hasn't impressed me enough to not think he could start. In no way do I think it's a guarantee but people who don't see it happening at all I don't understand  

Is he coming in December? That could be a huge piece of the puzzle in terms of him competing to start.

43 minutes ago, BIG ERN said:

Corcoran is expect to come in right away and take over the LT spot.  I have been saying this for awhile. 

4 minutes ago, WVhuskerXX said:

Is he coming in December? That could be a huge piece of the puzzle in terms of him competing to start.

Early enrollee yes.

3 minutes ago, Stumpy1 said:

Corcoran is expect to come in right away and take over the LT spot.  I have been saying this for awhile. 

I expect to have two new starting tackles next year, I'm with you.

3 hours ago, BIG ERN said:

Its not that I “don’t see it happening at all.” It’s more that I haven’t seen him do it with any of his OL that he’s recruited yet so it’s feels like more of a precedence thing.

I actually DO hope he plays all 12 games, though. We could actually be a good-great team in 2021 so why not play for that season?