Your 2020 Nebraska Cornhuskers

BIG ERN

Well, lets hope the Big Ten decides to let UNL have classes this fall.  Itll be a long trip just for a 14 day quarantine at the Holiday Inn express!   Lol.  Hope the pool is operating and there is some nice new variety choices in the continental breakfast!   That could really add up to bucks watching pay per view in room movies for 13 days and nights!   

17 minutes ago, 84HuskerLaw said:

Well, lets hope the Big Ten decides to let UNL have classes this fall.  Itll be a long trip just for a 14 day quarantine at the Holiday Inn express!   Lol.  Hope the pool is operating and there is some nice new variety choices in the continental breakfast!   That could really add up to bucks watching pay per view in room movies for 13 days and nights!   

no continental breakfasts anymore. 

• Plus1 1

Still wondering what the ruling is going to be on practices. A full season's worth of fall practice, followed by an actual season in spring + regular in-season practices? I can't see the NCAA allowing that.

It seems likely the Big Ten wont allow practices since there are no games for 5 months.  Will there be classes?   

Since we joined the Big Ten, apparently for academic and status reasons (and sports were but a secondary concern), and therefore the Big Ten is truly focused the safety and best interests of the students (all being non athletes for fall now), I am sure the protocols are being planned well in advance of any start of classes. 

NCAA has said nothing about the non-athlete student body health and safety risks from all that unnecessary covid exposure from infected athletes, their parents and  those nasty fans etc.  

1 minute ago, 84HuskerLaw said:

It seems likely the Big Ten wont allow practices since there are no games for 5 months.  Will there be classes?   

Since we joined the Big Ten, apparently for academic and status reasons (and sports were but a secondary concern), and therefore the Big Ten is truly focused the safety and best interests of the students (all being non athletes for fall now), I am sure the protocols are being planned well in advance of any start of classes. 

NCAA has said nothing about the non-athlete student body health and safety risks from all that unnecessary covid exposure from infected athletes, their parents and  those nasty fans etc.  

I get the point of your post as it points out hypocrisy. But why would the NCAA ever say anything about procedures effecting students that aren't part of the NCAA?

I think we are starting to reach way further than we need to...

• Plus1 1
  • 3 weeks later...