Luke McCaffrey

suh_fan93

6 hours ago, RedDenver said:

The old "just asking questions" bit. Classic. Stop dancing around and say whatever it is you're trying to say.

I'm saying that I haven't seen any evidence that LM is inaccurate as I've seen stated in comments in this thread and elsewhere on this board.

So you think it's not okay to ask questions?  You do know this is a football board, and not a PR sub-forum?

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, admo said:

So you think it's not okay to ask questions?  You do know this is a football board, and not a PR sub-forum?

He's JAQing off, which is pretending to ask an honest question when he's really dancing around whatever point he's actually trying to make. And he's pretending to not know that there's another option besides accurate or inaccurate.

But thanks for letting me know what forum I'm in.

• Haha 1

I think QuickDraw is very accurate, but his tendency to fling it out there in two seconds is probably gonna get his receiver jumped. Plus, if his first receiving option is covered the D will know he’s running.

I expect D Cords to pressure him until he changes his routine and proves he can burn them.

Martinez on the other hand seems to be his indecisive opposite.

On 11/17/2020 at 11:00 AM, Mavric said:

Yes and no.  When the vast majority of your throws are not more than 5 yards downfield, you should be completing a pretty high percentage.  

Also, one pass to Falk was pretty low and behind him but he was able to adjust and make the catch.  So it shows up as a completion but accuracy wasn't very good.  Obviously the pass to Warner is at the other end of the spectrum.

Agreed.  If Nebraska is going to continue with an offense that does not throw the ball Downfield, whatever QB that plays needs to be throwing at a 70% plus completion clip and avoid negative yardage plays. 

• Fire 1
On 11/17/2020 at 11:39 AM, ColoradoHusk said:

Yards per attempt is my favorite statistic to use when analyzing the efficiency of a passing game, especially over the course of a season.

Over the course of a single game or two, YPA needs to also be taken into context with the raw number of chunk passing plays.  One 80 yrd bomb and a 60 yrd slip screen combined with 15 short out routes/screens/and over the middle TE dumps is different than having seven 15 yrd plus chunk passing plays and 8 or 9 less than 10 yrd plays.   The second option will be a more efficient offense in the long run. 

• Plus1 1

• suh_fan93 changed the title to Luke McCaffrey