The P&R Plague Thread (Covid-19)

On 5/10/2021 at 9:01 AM, DevoHusker said:

I believe it was a pro-masker

The guy filming? Of course. 

I'm just asking if this clip is more likely to be shared by people outing the maskless woman, or by anti-maskers wanting to show how shrill and gay the pro-masking forces are. 

2 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

I'm just asking if this clip is more likely to be shared by people outing the maskless woman, or by anti-maskers wanting to show how shrill and gay the pro-masking forces are. 

Ah, got it. 

I believe the Daily Wire was started by Ben Shapiro, so likely shared by the anti-mask faction. 

1 hour ago, DevoHusker said:

Ah, got it. 

I believe the Daily Wire was started by Ben Shapiro, so likely shared by the anti-mask faction. 

In no way am I saying there aren't smug and cringeworthy virtue warriors out there, but I also wouldn't be shocked if this video was conceived and produced by a Shapiro or  James  O'Keefe style provocateur. It's almost too perfect how it checks off the boxes. It's tailor-made for Tucker Carlson. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Probably being shared by people who think the filmer is a complete douche regardless of his stance. 

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
49 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Probably being shared by people who think the filmer is a complete douche regardless of his stance. 

Also probably shared by douchey (sp???) people who don't see anything wrong with the douchey interaction.

Bottom line: Twitter is full of douche.