Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)

14 minutes ago, Loebarth said:

Posting for opinions.. Is it a Pandemic or Is it Not a Pandemic?

St Louis Doctor speaks out about the virus.

https://www.brighteon.com/dbe88bfa-9712-4ff2-9197-2d5763fbc5e7

How is it not a pandemic?  Sorry, not going to listen to a video right now.

pan·dem·ic
/panˈdemik/
adjective

1. (of a disease) prevalent over a whole country or the world.
9 minutes ago, Loebarth said:

I watched the first two minutes before he goes off on his opinions. He brought up 2 out of under 600,000 cases as being labeled wrong by the media. The media doesn't even do the counting so they might not be in the official records anyway.

Then states that a baby was premature due to a mother's case of Covid-19, which means, had the mother not been infected, probably wouldn't have been born premature. That is death due to complications from the virus from the baby's perspective. Then the toddler dying by an accident is his one data point. That is a lot of ranting for one mistake in a sea of 24,000 deaths in a month.

• Plus1 3

2 minutes ago, deedsker said:

I watched the first two minutes before he goes off on his opinions. He brought up 2 out of under 600,000 cases as being labeled wrong by the media. The media doesn't even do the counting so they might not be in the official records anyway.

Then states that a baby was premature due to a mother's case of Covid-19, which means, had the mother not been infected, probably wouldn't have been born premature. That is death due to complications from the virus from the baby's perspective. Then the toddler dying by an accident is his one data point. That is a lot of ranting for one mistake in a sea of 24,000 deaths in a month.

He's a chiropractor, Eric Nepute, from St. Louis. And this has been debunked already.

I mean... zinc and quinine?  Sheeeeesh...

• Plus1 1
5 minutes ago, knapplc said:

He's a chiropractor, Eric Nepute, from St. Louis. And this has been debunked already.

I mean... zinc and quinine?  Sheeeeesh...

@knapplc can you post the debunk... as he did say the virus is real.

The statistics he stated (ie: reduced pneumonia, reduced influenza, reduced heart disease), are they true and if so, are hospitals actually reporting covid 19 on any patient that's shown symptoms but not been tested? How much is the media sensationalizing this? After all, regardless of which media platform you trust, we know "all" media is guilty of sensationalizing any story for the views.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
3 minutes ago, Loebarth said:

The statistics he stated (ie: reduced pneumonia, reduced influenza, reduced heart disease), are they true and if so, are hospitals actually reporting covid 19 on any patient that's shown symptoms but not been tested? How much is the media sensationalizing this? After all, regardless of which media platform you trust, we know "all" media is guilty of sensationalizing any story for the views.

He's a small-market chiropractor. Why would you listen to him regarding a virus pandemic? Wouldn't we want to listen to the CDC - the experts? 

I didn't listen to the video because I've already seen that it's been debunked when it was posted on Reddit a few days ago.  What specific statistics are you asking about?

How much is the media sensationalizing this? After all, regardless of which media platform you trust, we know "all" media is guilty of sensationalizing any story for the views.

What is the media sensationalizing? 

9 minutes ago, Loebarth said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoBw2oJL5pE

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Loebarth said:

FWIW.....wouldn't social distancing also help slow the spread of the flu...and i suppose other bugs that eventually lead to pneumonia?

57 minutes ago, Loebarth said:

Ho-Lee s#!t. That was the dumbest thing I've seen in years. Please don't listen to this idiot. He's a freaking Chiropractor.....there is a reason when you go to ER, ICU, General Floor, Physicians Clinic, Inpatient Surgery, Outpatient Surgery - that a Chiropractor isn't rounding on you. This guy proves why. 

• Plus1 2

Well to be rather blunt.. I know that I'm far from intelligent. (Thankfully we have spell check :ohnoes)

Still, even though I know I don't know.. I simply don't trust the government nor do I trust today's journalist. Heck, for the most part, I don't trust myself... (yes, because I know I'm an idiot). However, I've spoken with the 3 persons in my life that are in the medical field and all three have said virtually the same thing. Yes the virus is real, yes the virus has dire consequences, no you "do not want to catch it" but in the hospitals they work (1 in omaha, 1 in St. Paul MN and the other in Phoenix (well, mesa) most of the staff doesn't consider this a pandemic. In fact, all 3 have said they fully support the social distancing but advised me to not believe the fear mongering that's occurring. The MN nurse works the icu and actually stated she's bored beyond belief. The AZ nurse is down to only working 2 shifts per week and texted me last night to say she may be in Omaha this weekend if they drop her to 1 shift per week.

• Plus1 1