Sign in to follow this  
seaofred92

Lines For Three 2020 Husker Games Released

I think the line I’m most surprised out of the 3 is actually the Ohio State line. I would’ve thought that would’ve been closer to 20.5 (That’s what they were at home over Penn State this year). Given how they dismantled us last year, I’m surprised that is under 2 TD’s. 

The Penn State line is about where I would’ve thought (maybe -4). PSU has been different on the road for whatever reason under Franklin and Huskers are always a tough out at home. It’s a good situation for us. 

The Cincinnati line seems a tad high to me (I would’ve had us -3.5 or -4). They say its 3 points for home field so that makes us -2.5 on a neutral field and +1 underdogs @ UC. We have more overall team “talent” via recruiting rankings, but Cincinnati has inarguably been the better team the last two years and has a really elite level defense. They’ll be ranked in the top 20 when this game comes. This one will be big. 

Ohio State line last year was +17 and we lost by 41...and that wasn't even the preseason line which was even lower 

• Plus1 2

22 hours ago, seaofred92 said:

PSU has been different on the road for whatever reason under Franklin and Huskers are always a tough out at home. It’s a good situation for us. 

Always tough at home?  Since when?  

• Plus1 3

Yeah.... Nebraska is 9-11 the last 3 years in Lincoln. The Huskers aren't a tough out anywhere at the moment, let alone against a top 10 team.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Decoy73 said:

If the season gets canceled, do you get your wagered money back?

For legit sports books, yes you do.

• Plus1 2

Seeing the odds trend that way is surprising.  Hopefully they know something we don't!