Censorship

17 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on

By the way... lol that anyone would think this makes this bit of trump's racism better. Nothing was going on. There was no "figuring out." trump nor any of his people offered a concise explanation for what they were allegedly trying to "figure out."

Because... there was nothing to figure out. It was just racist trump being racist trump. 

• Plus1 1
15 minutes ago, knapplc said:

By the way... lol that anyone would think this makes this bit of trump's racism better. Nothing was going on. There was no "figuring out." trump nor any of his people offered a concise explanation for what they were allegedly trying to "figure out."

Because... there was nothing to figure out. It was just racist trump being racist trump. 

LOL

• Plus1 1

3 hours ago, knapplc said:

JJ and BRB used to be much more in tune with Republican values.

And then trump came along and changed the party, and now people accuse them both of being liberal right here on this very website. Which always cracks me up

:yeah:include  a "ME TOO" moment

• Plus1 2

On 3/16/2021 at 2:30 PM, BigRedBuster said:

Are Republicans going to be as upset about this as they are about blocking a cult?

Whoa, I guess I won't be buying my next device in Utah.  Thanks for the heads up.  That'd be such a buzz kill to find out too late.

• Haha 1
  • 1 month later...