***** Official Election Game Day Thread *****

2 minutes ago, commando said:

Gym Jordan

I don't know, man.

Do you think Republicans will be able overlook his scandals, his moral failings, his misunderstanding of the law, his buffoonery on whatever panels he's been on, or his failures to uphold common sense and decency?

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, BlitzFirst said:

I think changing his message would have helped out.  "I'm not Trump" wasn't enough in my opinion.  I think adopting a few progressive ideas or dangling a progressive carrot would have helped.

Touting his tax plan of only increasing taxes on the 400K plus crowd doesn't move the needle.  How about lowering taxes for those who make less than 80K?  That would have hit chords for Trump's base, IMO.  

Dems, for too long, have been the party of more taxes and that needs to change IMO.

• Plus1 2
1 minute ago, knapplc said:

I don't know, man.

Do you think Republicans will be able overlook his scandals, his moral failings, his misunderstanding of the law, his buffoonery on whatever panels he's been on, or his failures to uphold common sense and decency?

yep...the ideal republican candidate apparently.

6 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

That's how I always knew Trump wasn't cheating or colluding or whatever because he whined that it was rigged in 2016 too.  People trying to scam never remind you that scams happen. (looking at you PA).

:facepalm: You can't be serious.

This is exactly what Trump does. All. The. Time.

Don't be so utterly gullible.

• Plus1 3
3 minutes ago, commando said:

i would do what i had to do to protect my daughter from the creep.   

Again, the creep she chooses to date and bring home.  

Blaming the wrong person still.

But Commando is a good name for you...because that is what John Matrix would have done!

"Let off some steam, Bennet"

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Again, the creep she chooses to date and bring home.  

Blaming the wrong person still.

But Commando is a good name for you...because that is what John Matrix would have done!

"Let off some steam, Bennet"

point remains that i wouldn't vote for that scum to be president.   

• Plus1 1

I think lots of outlets have to take a really deep look at their polling methods and models. Their failures are not due to a concerted effort to screw with them. It can't be. How could random people, within the framework of a good polling process, pull off such a scam? This is clearly a failure of methodology and/or biased polling. The problem is not shy voters or purposeful deception. The people doing these polls are obviously doing it wrong.

4 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Are you?

This thing is like the steaks I grill...over.  I mean, well done.

No, I use a clippers..

But a steak sounds good!

I just meant that the race was close AND one of the nominees had the most votes ever.  Just weird and uncomfortable for a lot of folks.