Biden's America

Just now, Archy1221 said:

Ehhh, I just want Biden bucks like others are getting.  Hate to break it to you, but Society was opening up regardless of the bill.  

You've complained about Obama's "worst recovery" or whatever that is supposed to mean after the Bush Recession. Biden's stimulus bill will benefit you by ensuring we don't make that same Republican-generated mistake again. 

Win/Win! 

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, Archy1221 said:

Ehhh, I just want Biden bucks like others are getting.  Hate to break it to you, but Society was opening up regardless of the bill.  

if you are not getting biden bucks now...you probably got a bigger tax break under trump than the people getting biden bucks now got.

• Plus1 4

Just now, commando said:

if you are not getting biden bucks now...you probably got a bigger tax break under trump than the people getting biden bucks now got.

I've tried to avoid addressing the "I'm too wealthy" humblebrag inherent in the gripe, but this is true. 

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1

1 minute ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

**** him. :D We had small gatherings in our backyard LAST 4th of July.

Yeah, I mean...I am really getting to the point of being over it.  

Now, I have no friends, so my 4th of July party will just be me, crying, in my backyard.  

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, teachercd said:

Yeah, I mean...I am really getting to the point of being over it.  

Now, I have no friends, so my 4th of July party will just be me, crying, in my backyard.  

I've played along and wore my mask in public places, around vulnerable people, etc., for the last year (and will likely continue to do so), but yeah.... I'm over it too.

• Plus1 1
2 hours ago, teachercd said:

Joe says if "we do everything right" we might get to have small gatherings in our backyards for the 4th of July.

I wonder if that’s what he meant to say. I’m full pro mask and not hanging out indoors for long periods of time but people have been hanging out together outdoors since like last June. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, Moiraine said:

I wonder if that’s what he meant to say. I’m full pro mask and not hanging out indoors for long periods of time but people have been hanging out together outdoors since like last June. 

Maybe Joe is a party animal and a “small gathering” for him is live music and mosh pits at bbq’s :dunno

• Haha 2