Huskers open as ten point favorites over Gophers

5 minutes ago, Farms said:

Just kick the s#!t out of Minnesota and all is forgiven for the year.  I have really grown to despise Fleck and the Gophers...

I can't stand Fleck either.  His act grows old so quick.  I thought he was a jack-wagon when he was at Western Michigan.

A few years ago, I was helping out my son's baseball coach, and was one of his assistant coaches.  After WMU had that great season under Fleck, and they had the "Row the Boat" theme, my son's coach wanted to use that mantra for the baseball team.  I cringed every time he wanted them to say "Row the Boat" as a team.  It was so lame.

• Haha 3
  • Fire 1

3 hours ago, ColoradoHusk said:

I can't stand Fleck either.  His act grows old so quick.  I thought he was a jack-wagon when he was at Western Michigan.

A few years ago, I was helping out my son's baseball coach, and was one of his assistant coaches.  After WMU had that great season under Fleck, and they had the "Row the Boat" theme, my son's coach wanted to use that mantra for the baseball team.  I cringed every time he wanted them to say "Row the Boat" as a team.  It was so lame.

Aren't we in the modern age with motorized boats?  Who rows a boat* any more?  :D   

* a canoe or kayak, yes.. but a boat?  Mount twin 120 HP engines on the sucker and let's fly over the water. 

• Haha 1