What is the future of the Republican Party?

Well I guess we can start discussing "how will life be under a fascist authoritarian dictatorship?"

I imagine the first and then the final stages will be particularly messy.  We've seen that movie before.  But if you're into that sort of thing you might have a few years or decades of good times.  Enjoy y'all!!

On 8/5/2021 at 2:33 PM, TGHusker said:

:clap I "Amen" your points.  I would add that legal immigration needs to actually increase.  We need more skilled immigrants not fewer.  Our population is growing older and birth rates are growing lower - we need immigrants, as we always have, to sustain out growth.  

Yes...and I also agree with @DevoHusker on his points.  And, the bolded doesn't mean just rich immigrants from non "s#!t hole countries".

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

Rising star of the GQP showing his intellectual prowess.  Speaking of "do better!!". Can the GQP come up with anything better than this?  

No but it makes for a good sound bite before his radical right wing non-thinking supporters.  My son lives in his district and did a few of these when the guy got elected :facepalm::facepalm:

Of course Cawthorn had replaced Mark Meadows when he became Trump's chief of staff - who also deserves a few of these:facepalm: :facepalm:
 also

• Plus1 2