Post game pressor predictions

I don't even know why I bothered listening to it but he didn't say the one thing I was hoping to hear that would've given me the slightest glimmer of hope... "What we are doing just isn't working, as coaches we need to go back to the drawing board and see what we can do to put these guys in better positions to win."

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Farms said:

I don't even know why I bothered listening to it but he didn't say the one thing I was hoping to hear that would've given me the slightest glimmer of hope... "What we are doing just isn't working, as coaches we need to go back to the drawing board and see what we can do to put these guy sin better positions to win."

That takes self-reflection and maturity.  He's not there yet.  He may never get there.  

Here's what I wold have loved to have heard:

I'd like to apologize.  To the team and fans.  Y'all deserve better than this.  I'm at a loss.  I have to get this worked out.  This loss and others are mine. I need to own them.  I'm asking for patience and grace as I try to learn and turn this thing around.  I've got hard decisions to make.  Some of them will involve letting people, good people and my friends go.  It might mean moving others around if they choose to say.  Again, I am at a loss.  The B1G is a different animal.  A beast if you will.  I need to adjust to that.  I'll be getting with Moos in the near future to identify some people that could really assist me and NU getting to where we want to be.  Again, I apologize.  Thanks.....and simply exits.

• Plus1 3

4 minutes ago, runningblind said:

Just stop making excuses for Frost. It's year 3 and Minnesota was down 33 players today. They're not making excuses, they're finding ways to win still.

I didn't know this until just now, but Minnesota's run D ranks 111 in the nation when healthy.  Did anybody ask Scott why he didn't run the ball down their throats given their ranking and player issues?  Seems like a no-brainer given those facts and the weather.

• Plus1 2
3 minutes ago, runningblind said:

Just stop making excuses for Frost. It's year 3 and Minnesota was down 33 players today. They're not making excuses, they're finding ways to win still.

Just chill on the excuses thing.

"no excuses" is worn out.

I could type "no excuses" all day long too.....but I don't own enough cattle to demand changes.

Maybe you do.