2021 Alternate Uniforms Reveal

I'm not sold on the helmets yet. The letters don't really fit nicely together and it feels kind of awkward/crowded. I'll be curious to see how they look on TV rather than close up photos. Lots of potential though!

I know we've had the "winning tradition" badge on the uniforms for a long time, but I have to admit I kind of like how the tops looks with out it.

On 9/7/2021 at 2:23 PM, NebraskaBison said:

I'm not sold on the helmets yet. The letters don't really fit nicely together and it feels kind of awkward/crowded. I'll be curious to see how they look on TV rather than close up photos. Lots of potential though!

I know we've had the "winning tradition" badge on the uniforms for a long time, but I have to admit I kind of like how the tops looks with out it.

Same with the lettering...initial thought, "it looks the Nebraska version of Oklahomas helmet"...with that said, I am an alt uni supporter and even if I don't like one, I am still stoked we are wearing one

• Plus1 1