*** Official Buffalo Game Thread ***

Mavric

1 minute ago, The Duke said:

Man how I miss simple isolation plays with a fullback lead block on short yardage situations.

We simply have no running game or real plan.  I am sadly becoming numb to this.  A combination of poor OL play (coaching/development), scheme (coaching), no RB development (coaching) and not physical at the point of attack (S&C)....Get Yant spun up as a FB.  Traps and counters......Misdirection with a triple option.  Even run the triple as a modified RPO......

• Plus1 1
4 minutes ago, Decked said:

I don’t know how you can watch us leave points up and down the field & not block a soul against a MAC team and think that this team is worthy of praise 

I’m not thrilled by any means, but Buffalo isn’t a$$. They have been the best in the MAC of late and Toledo just took Norte Dame to the wire today. It’s not like Fordham or the Sun Belt. 
Im sure as hell not praising them. This is the worst offense I’ve seen here, but I’ll take whatever positives I can at this point