What quality of assistants are actually interested in these jobs at this point?

Frost just fired four offensive assistants; one being the offensive coordinator after less than two calendar years who is a long-time friend of Frost. The next OC will be the third in five years.

Frost is on the hot seat heading into 2022, meaning this could be a one-year (or less) job for these assistants. Recruits (both high school and transfer portal) and parents of recruits know this, which is likely why Frost has only landed verbal commitments from two high-school recruits during the 2021 season. With the four offensive coaches being fired, attrition amongst last year's and this year's offensive recruits is likely to be high.

And don't forget Frost is still under investigation by the NCAA.

Given these current conditions, what quality of assistants do you think are actually interested in taking these jobs?

• Plus1 1

16 minutes ago, Brandon.Lincoln said:

Frost just fired four offensive assistants; one being the offensive coordinator after less than a calendar year who is a long-time friend of Frost. The next OC will be the third in five years.

Frost is on the hot seat heading into 2022, meaning this could be a one-year (or less) job for these assistants. Recruits (both high school and transfer portal) and parents of recruits know this, which is likely why Frost has only landed verbal commitments from two high-school recruits during the 2021 season. With the four offensive coaches being fired, attrition amongst last year's and this year's offensive recruits is likely to be high.

Given these current conditions, what quality of assistants do you think are actually interested in taking these jobs?

Yup, this question hasnt been asked in any other thread.... thanks for bringing it up.

• Haha 7

4 minutes ago, teachercd said:

I know...I would totally not be interested in a two year contract that pays me like 35K a month and all I have to do is help a team in a s#!tty division get to about 7 wins and then I get another year added on...

Oh and if it doesn't work...I just go jump on with another school.

let alone a blue blood program on the resume 

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1

2 hours ago, Brandon.Lincoln said:

Frost just fired four offensive assistants; one being the offensive coordinator after less than a calendar year who is a long-time friend of Frost. The next OC will be the third in five years.

Man. You didn’t even fix the hook on your second attempt at this one. 

Way. 
To. 
Go.