Those No Longer With Us

Mavric

2 hours ago, Red Five said:

Adrian playing himself into a NFL camp invite with a decent chance of making a practice squad.  Saw somewhere else is he leading the MVP race for the UFL.

23/36 for 368 yards this weekend.  Only QB in the league with two 300 yard passing games.

Good for him.  Honestly, didn’t really think he was any good.  Obviously had potential but I felt like he wasn’t capable of putting it all together.

This could just be added to the growing list of Scott Frost “Accomplishments”.

• Oh Yeah! 1

Monte Harrison just committed to Arkansas.

Was a 2014 recruit and committed to Pelini in 2013.  Opted to play baseball after being drafted by the Brewers in the 2nd round of the of the 2014 draft.  Got a cup of coffee in MLB with the Marlins and Angles 2020-2022.

He's currently 28 years old.

• Plus1 1
  • Worth a Look 2
5 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Monte Harrison just committed to Arkansas.

Was a 2014 recruit and committed to Pelini in 2013.  Opted to play baseball after being drafted by the Brewers in the 2nd round of the of the 2014 draft.  Got a cup of coffee in MLB with the Marlins and Angles 2020-2022.

He's currently 28 years old.

He was gonna he a stud too.

2 minutes ago, BlackHillsHusker said:

Watched parts of his last game. His talent has improved, but he still misses some throws. Has a great defense that carries the team. He could get a camp invite to the NFL, but I wouldn't hold my breath on making a squad

I mean, Nathan Peterman just got a $1.3 million free agent deal and has been on NFL rosters every year. There are fewer really solid QBs in existence than people think.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 2

Love seeing 2AM getting flowers and having success.  Kid gave his best to Nebraska and was all class the entire time.  He dealt with the hard questions after every game, regarding losing close games, turnovers, being benched and even got his degrees at UNL. 

Even though it didn't exactly turn out the way we hoped, he's still one of my all-time Husker favorites.

• Plus1 2