** 2022 Opponent Previews : Michigan (Game 10) **

On 11/10/2022 at 9:49 AM, nic said:

This week's take from the Mgoblog.

Michigan should worry about: Nebraska has gotten out to hot starts in several games; they led Minnesota this week 10-0, they led Illinois in the second quarter, they led Oklahoma 7-0, they led Northwestern 14-3. Michigan, as you may have noticed, has been a second half team. There’s a decent chance Nebraska will grab, like, an early 10-7 lead, causing Michigan’s inevitable multiple-score win to feel thoroughly unenjoyable for quite a while.

Michigan can sleep soundly about: With Nebraska already struggling to stop the run, and facing a team that loves to screw with linebackers and safeties in run support, they really couldn’t afford to lose linebacker Nick Henrich for the year with a knee injury and safety Myles Farmer to a DUI.

When they play Michigan: Casey Thompson was averaging 9.0 yards per attempt. Chubba Purdy is averaging 2.5 yards per attempt with an 8.3% interception rate. Logan Smothers has thrown 11 passes this year. If Thompson can’t play… yeah.

Yeah?  Well, I see blackboard material for the Huskers:  "We get an extra day of practice this Saturday against Nebraska before our game next week with Illinois."  ~ Jim Harbaugh

I made that up.  But I bet he thunk it. 

1 hour ago, talaricohusker said:

I must be dumb cuz I can’t get any tweets to show up like you guys do 

Copy the tweet link,  paste it in the reply window, hit enter once to go to a new line so the link resolves and wait until it becomes an image.  Do not hit submit reply until that happens.  That's all there is to it. 

9 hours ago, admo said:

The Weather says it shall be a cold chilly one.  Around 35-38 degrees at kickoff (230pm), possibly some flurries later in the game.  :hellloooo:hellloooo

Run the damn ball guy should be on alert.  Especially for defenses. 

Then play action and "whoop, over the top". :lol:

2e400ef9ff1d0bf6ee9a21189a727db2--michigan-wolverines-lee.jpg

It's going to be cold at kickoff and only getting colder...

• Thanks 1

I bet we lose by 6 

to keep our new tradition alive of losses by 7pts or less .  We are what, 5-23 in 1 score games over the last 5 yrs?  Or some ridiculous stat of “can’t we just win one of these”. 

or we gets our teeth kicked in 56-10 and they pull their horses midway thru 3rd qtr. 

now we know how KU, OK Lite, KSU, ISU, CU, and our non-con felt for 60yrs.

we are tie “we got this, don’t worry” game for top 10 teams now. Ugggghhh. 

Nebraska 31

UM  21

• Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1