*** Official Northwestern Game Thread ***

Mavric

I bleed husker red.  

But I absolutely will not subject myself to another season of this nonsense.  I will find something else to do on my Saturdays.  It is simply not worth it to be emotionally invested in a team that consistently breaks your heart.  I was incredibly optimistic about this season.  I couldn't wait for this game.  This team looks exactly like it did last season.  

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1

1 minute ago, The Duke said:

Reminder that Frost's buyout is reduced in October.

This was a must win game for him.

This will be his last year as Nebraska's head coach. He had plenty of opportunities.

I’m unfortunately onboard with this. Plenty of time and opportunities yet same results. Sadly, this hasn’t worked out.

3 minutes ago, gossamorharpy said:

Lol, it’s over

that onside kick decision was horrendous at the time and even more so in hindsight. Nothing like giving a short field when our defense is trash

frosty is done

So true. It changed the whole complexion of the game. Even if they had recovered that onside kick, it was a boneheaded call. Someone needs to answer to that call before they board the plane.

People, its the same stuff.   Even with talent being transferred in, we still don't have enough talent on this roster.  We didn't go and get lineman on either side of the ball.  Ochaun might be good, but if he is the only one good, its easy to block him with two guys knowing nothing is coming after that .