Who should our next HC be?

2 minutes ago, lo country said:

That's why  miss the rolly eyes.  I use the :D as it was funny ie made me laugh.  Not like I think the post was stupid.

True.  I haven't figured out what how the smiley face should be used. I figure it was to laugh at the post in disagreement.  

• Haha 1

One positive about MJ's time as IHC was that only one guy transferred out after Frost was fired.  I think the players really respect him and I think if he is retained that we will have very few transfers out of the program.  We retain MJ, MJ retains the players.  But, it is all in the HC hands ultimately.  

• Plus1 5
3 minutes ago, TheSker said:

Kinda like Callahan came away from it with a "different and higher level of football"?.......again whatever the hell that means.

BC was out of his element trying to be a college HC.  Rhule is primarily wired to be a college coach. 

• Plus1 4
  • Fire 1
  • TBH 1

26 minutes ago, PasstheDamnBallGuy said:

Nebraska has recruiting classes in the teens recently with no on field success. I'm not sure Baylor ever reached that high even after winning their conference 

Rhule's classes were not as highly rated. His classes were mostly 3 star Texas kids with a few kids from neighboring states. 

6 minutes ago, Caveman said:

Rhule's classes were not as highly rated. His classes were mostly 3 star Texas kids with a few kids from neighboring states. 

And yet he performed at a higher level with them.  At least they went to a bowl.

We're happy to beat Purdue or Iowa.

• Fire 1