Prime Time!!! - Deion Sanders Hired as Colorado Head Coach

Shiggity

4 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

If I'm being honest, Admo, this doesn't feel as fun as I'd hoped. 

If Nebraska beats Colorado the week after the Buffs become the biggest story in college football? 

That would be fun. 

What colorado did today was quite impressive.  Hoped they would be 0-1 as well.  Really entertaining game vs TCU for sure.  They scare me

• TBH 4
  • 3 weeks later...

I wonder whether or not Oregon's coach really knew he was being filmed in his pregame speech to his team before the game, or whether he thought through whether it would go viral one way or another.

But either way, LOL...top tier trash talk. Like, insulting towards Deion on a level that was so satisfying. Amazing stuff. Haha.

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Undone said:

I wonder whether or not Oregon's coach really knew he was being filmed in his pregame speech to his team before the game, or whether he thought through whether it would go viral one way or another.

But either way, LOL...top tier trash talk. Like, insulting towards Deion on a level that was so satisfying. Amazing stuff. Haha.

Better be careful.  Prime keeps receipts.

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, Undone said:

I believe the Oregon coach made it clear afterwards that the speech was definitely intended to go public.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Having lived in DFW for a long spell, I got to see one of Deion's many gaffes/flameouts--Prime Academy. 

This Dallas Observer article gives an overview of what happened, including bribery, physical altercations between Deion and staff, and the like. What it doesn't cover is how kids didn't go to school at all/had tests completed for them, there was zero accountability by the players or staff, and when Deion got called out for the fraud he was, he turned tail and ran and *STILL* owes money to a lot of staff at his schools that were shuttered overnight. 

Deion Sanders is a piece of excrement. Full stop.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1
  • TBH 2