** 2023 Opponent Preview : Colorado (Game 2) **

TGHusker

1 hour ago, knapplc said:

TCU is playing BAD. 

This isn't even a shadow of the team that made it to the playoffs last year.

Just as I asked over the summer "what if this works" when folks said his roster flip would never work, what if they are actually good this year? Can you imagine the transfer portal chaos next year? :blink:

3 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

In fairness, I'm not sure the talent Coach Prime was able to attract would be interested in Nebraska regardless of who's coaching.

Coach Rhule has a difficult job because they have to win while trying to find under recruited talent. Something 90% of programs are trying to do. 

Colorado is more attractive for what reason?

1 minute ago, DefenderAO said:

Aren't we out Robinson for the 1st Half of CU?

Does it matter?  No way he is touching Sanders with how quick he gets the ball out. I’d put speed on the field next week. Their hurry up offense will run our DL ragged.  Sure I am pulling for TyRob but he’s not a difference maker.

12 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

In fairness, I'm not sure the talent Coach Prime was able to attract would be interested in Nebraska regardless of who's coaching.

Coach Rhule has a difficult job because they have to win while trying to find under recruited talent. Something 90% of programs are trying to do. 

I think we took a look at Sanders but have to believe he wanted all control knowing the game is changing and he understands it’s a mini NFL, a business, big money and media. you need to attract players. Frankly this brand was too high risk for us. CU’s desperation to try something new made it perfect to give Sanders the keys to the whole thing. I’m ok with Rhule at NU and Sanders at CU.  What I am not OK is the sh!tshow we saw Thursday.  We have no QB and CU looks way ahead of schedule.  This is a bad matchup going into next week.

• Plus1 1