** 2023 Opponent Preview : Colorado (Game 2) **

TGHusker

Great start for football - all Husker eyes on Thursday Night, and then all Husker eyes on Saturday with Colorado at TCU

(admit it) :)

"Oh I gotta go plumb....."

"Oh I will be taking the family to fish"

"Oh it doesn't matter because it's Saturday and my buddy is getting married to some tramp"

"Oh it's just Colorado, is that this week?"

Yeah, like you won't be glued onto your Big Screen for the beginning of that game.  Or possibly the ending

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 4
17 minutes ago, admo said:

Great start for football - all Husker eyes on Thursday Night, and then all Husker eyes on Saturday with Colorado at TCU

(admit it) :)

"Oh I gotta go plumb....."

"Oh I will be taking the family to fish"

"Oh it doesn't matter because it's Saturday and my buddy is getting married to some tramp"

"Oh it's just Colorado, is that this week?"

Yeah, like you won't be glued onto your Big Screen for the beginning of that game.  Or possibly the ending

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952bqr2br9cnao8q1boj

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 3
  • TBH 1

1 minute ago, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

3 potential NFL guys on the offense and they have the worst roster?  One potential NFL guy is more than most teams.  and I've seen people say they are small on both lines but their olineman are just about the same size as ours.  D line might be a different story.  

I could go to Golden Corral and find five guys who are just as big as D1 lineman, but that doesn't mean they're any good.

• Haha 3
  • Oh Yeah! 1
  • TBH 2

13 minutes ago, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

3 potential NFL guys on the offense and they have the worst roster?  One potential NFL guy is more than most teams.  and I've seen people say they are small on both lines but their olineman are just about the same size as ours.  D line might be a different story.  

You pretty much blew through the stop sign.

3 NFL guys doesn't make a roster.  Size doesn't make a roster either.

I can't wait to get to Warhorse tomorrow because I'm taking TCU to cover the 21.  I'm going to get Nebraska to cover 7.5 as well.  

Man I could be wrong, but I really believe Colorado is going to be epic bad.

• Plus1 2
Just now, gobiggergoredder said:

I can't wait to get to Warhorse tomorrow because I'm taking TCU to cover the 21.  I'm going to get Nebraska to cover 7.5 as well.  

CU was 1-11 last year, so they are more likely to be better this year. Just because the floor can't get much lower.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
1 minute ago, gobiggergoredder said:

Not really.  Will they be good?  I don't know, but to say they have the worst roster in the country is saying a lot.  They haven't played a game.  

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • TBH 1
Just now, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

Not really.  Will they be good?  I don't know, but to say they have the worst roster in the country is saying a lot.  They haven't played a game.  

It's kind of what people do.....

Freshman All Americans (Haven't played a game)

NU Freshman will miss 3 fgs in opener (Hasn't played a game)

• Some poster put this in 7 different places yesterday

All Transfer Team (Haven't played a game)

Big Ten Pre season rankings (Haven't played a game)

Blackshirt - Starters (Haven't played a game).

• Plus1 1
18 minutes ago, GSG said:

I could go to Golden Corral and find five guys who are just as big as D1 lineman, but that doesn't mean they're any good.

You can visit the locker at Nebraska and find five guys who are as big as D1 lineman and they aren't any good.  The comments I read said they were small.  I read through their O-line roster and they have some big guys.  I don't know if they are any good I just know they aren't small.  Unless all their measurements are big lies unlike the usual bumps players get on rosters.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1