** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

Folks, 

This is your like every 4 day reminder to be civil to one another. Attack the message, not the messenger. If you want someone to stop doing something, the best way to do so is to ignore it. So instead of reacting to off topic posts, don't attend to them. 

Additionally, please try to keep the conversation focused on Frost as much as possible. We've given quite a bit of leeway, but it's drifting hard again. 

• Plus1 1

Those comments from Florida reps are bull crap. No one in their right mind believes they are waiting for current coaches to be finished with their season to talk to them. Especially not with the early signing period. If it is true, by all means continue to wait for the season to be over and we will have frost under contract by then.

3 minutes ago, Jeremy said:

Florida is really starting to piss me off. Why would they want Frost (no offense to the Prodigal Son) when they can get Kelly?

Because its really embarrassing to say your number one target for the job turned you down to go to what the SEC people consider to be an inferior team in a land of inferior talent in an equally inferior conference.

2 minutes ago, famoustitles said:

I’ve been able to confirm through multiple sources that nothing is confirmed. But there is no reasonable reason to think that we should be able to confirm given where we were when I took over. 

This is the kind of hard hitting fact finding we need in this thread.  I applaude you good sir!

• Plus1 2

24 minutes ago, Kiz said:

Gators are apparently still looking at Frost.

Hah!  I've seen the map of the U.S. from a Floridian's point of view.  They know where Georgia and Alabama are, and have some inkling of where New York City is (north of Georgia), but they won't find their way to Nebraska.

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, husker98 said:

Because its really embarrassing to say your number one target for the job turned you down to go to what the SEC people consider to be an inferior team in a land of inferior talent in an equally inferior conference.

I can see that. However, I think it's obvious that Kelly is a realistic option for Gainesville, but not for Lincoln. So, why wouldn't the Gators make Chip their number one target? Again, no offense to Scott, but I think overall, Chip is higher on the coaching totem poll given his experience, and whatnot.

• Plus1 1