** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

13 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Guys, do not believe stuff like this.  This is absolute crap.  Even if it were true, it is not something we should be speculating on.

Mike Riley's wife is alive and well and doing just fine. Please, please, please stop with this crap. 

My intention was NEVER to make this about Dee. My apologies. 

• Plus1 2
15 minutes ago, 4skers89 said:

Unreal. So sick of the finger wagging in this place. Riley's been coaching for 30 years. If he hasn't already banked millions then he is an idiot. If life is so much bigger than football, why didn't he step away from football?

Stop. 

• Plus1 2

1 minute ago, Herbie Husker said:

Heard on another board that Chris Peterson isn't happy at Washington and an insider on another board said that his contact at UCF made it seem like Frost would be staying put but he couldn't confirm anything of course.

Peterson would be a home run. Him being unhappy at Washington could be true, he was really upset with the PAC-12 and the scheduling with the conference.

However, let's get Frost.

Ok lets get back on track. My sisters friend, who has a brother- is dating a girl that has an uncle. The uncle has a fishing buddy who has 2 things he swears on. 

1. He has caught the biggest bass ever. But it slipped out of his fingers before he could take the picture. 

2. His sources up high at UNL have confirmed Charlie McBride and Tom Osborne are both coming out of retirement to work for free under Scott Frost as consultants. 

Chew on that.

1 minute ago, Herbie Husker said:

Heard on another board that Chris Peterson isn't happy at Washington and an insider on another board said that his contact at UCF made it seem like Frost would be staying put but he couldn't confirm anything of course.

I think it would be the easy answer for his agent to tell other interested parties that he is staying put instead of saying he is going to Nebraska assuming an opening occurs and they are able to come to terms.  

1 minute ago, Hilltop said:

I think it would be the easy answer for his agent to tell other interested parties that he is staying put instead of saying he is going to Nebraska assuming an opening occurs and they are able to come to terms.  

Your right. Actually it is about the only thing he could or should say.