** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

1 minute ago, BoneyardHusker said:

Hedley has been one of the more believable people on here with any sort of 'inside' sources. So I can enjoy my week, I am going to choose to believe him.

I've been n the same mindset as you lately I think, so I'll jump on the bandwagon with you on this.  Why the believability and confidence with Hedley?  Asking because I'm not too familiar.

• Plus1 1

3 minutes ago, RedNebraskan said:

I've been n the same mindset as you lately I think, so I'll jump on the bandwagon with you on this.  Why the believability and confidence with Hedley?  Asking because I'm not too familiar.

It was discussed earlier in this thread. Nonetheless, I have been hesitant to get confidently on board with Frost coming, but after the recent posts from Hedley, I am confident Frost is coming!

Just now, BoneyardHusker said:

It was discussed earlier in this thread. Nonetheless, I have been hesitant to get confidently on board with Frost coming, but after the recent posts from Hedley, I am confident Frost is coming!

Man this feels too good to be true, but I'll buy!!!!!

• Plus1 1

We men are sometimes easily destracted.  Fellas, i feel like jessicajr is seeking revenge for her being banned and so whatever she is sending us information fine but the boob pics though enjoyable are a way she is trying to get the thread locked.  MODS DONT LOCK THE THREAD BECAUSE OF ONE POSTER.  We will keep it clean from here on out but please dont lock it.  We all want to see this through.

giphy.gif

• Plus1 7