I'll Be At College Gameday Tomorrow- Sign Ideas?

1 hour ago, Head Coach Scott Frost said:

Hey actual GameDay advice:

I know the link said line starts at 5:00 A.m. but if you get there before then if you want a prime spot.  The exact time depends on a couple things but mostly the weather.  So I live in Madison and Gameday has been here two years in a row.  2016 was really nice weather and people legit started standing in line at 8:00 the day before and people who came at 5:00 a.m. that day couldn't get into the main area.  This year it snowed on us (so less people wanted to come) and we got into the main area by arriving at 5:30 a.m.  The sticks on our signs aren't allowed in that first area, but if you're not going to come early enough for that then you should have them because it will make your sign more visible and easier to carry as you will be holding it for many hours.  The only place they enforce any of their rules are in the main area and the coca cola student section.  Obviously, you can't have a sign if you go to the student section, but you will get to be on T.V.  a lot- you'll also have to show up really early for that too (they just ask people until it's full).  You'll have to be early for the hard hats and earlier for the gloves.  The gloves are sick too.  They are like actual football gloves with the kinda sticky side.  If they ask you a trivia question the Washington St Flag is named 'old crimson'. I love gameday, I watch it every Saturday.  Post your sign and I'll look for it.

24322162_10204167662989365_1199564202_o.jpg?oh=dd0a4207096f93e9c5216086bd1ffd89&oe=5A247609

thank you for this. we are planning on getting there at 6. I appreciate the advice!

• Plus1 1

5 hours ago, 4skers89 said:

If you're referring to Scott Frost you'll notice there is no "y" in his name.

Umm.... not sure if you’re being facetious. But, in case you didn’t get the reference: it’s from EuroTrip, the film that Matt Damon gave his greatest performance.

3 hours ago, TGHusker said:

"Beam me back to Nebraska Scotty"

image.png.14f47427792f57f27a24a36ee0174872.png

If you’re referring to Scott Frost you’ll notice there’s no “y” in his name.

D818B0F2-6939-4853-87DC-8F852CF2139E.gif

Edited by Edison's Enemy
  • Plus1 1
1 hour ago, Edison's Enemy said:

Umm.... not sure if you’re being facetious. But, in case you didn’t get the reference: it’s from EuroTrip, the film that Matt Damon gave his greatest performance.

If you’re referring to Scott Frost you’ll notice there’s no “y” in his name.

D818B0F2-6939-4853-87DC-8F852CF2139E.gif

Holy sh*t, I randomly watched this clip at work today...it’s a sign!

• Plus1 1