*** Official Minnesota Game Thread ***

Mavric

Casey Thompson is 10 times the QB Sims is. If Sims were any good, Georgia Tech would have held on to him. He can run but he cannot throw to save his life. Every long throw was either a potential interception, an interception, or under thrown. This game was extremely winnable and we found a way to lose to Fleck. I hope his stupid boat sinks. Yes, I am a sore loser. This past decade has not helped cure my illness. 

• Plus1 2
1 minute ago, huskerfan74 said:

Casey Thompson is 10 times the QB Sims is. If Sims were any good, Georgia Tech would have held on to him. He can run but he cannot throw to save his life. Every long throw was either a potential interception, an interception, or under thrown. This game was extremely winnable and we found a way to lose to Fleck. I hope his stupid boat sinks. Yes, I am a sore loser. This past decade has not helped cure my illness. 

Run the ole g tech offense and he’s good.

1 minute ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

And if they don't then next week will be even worse.

We suck but at least we aren't the Buffalo's. If we can only win 1 game this season I hope it's next Saturday by 40. I was hoping we might could go bowling this year, I may be a little disappointed that we probably won't, but one thing I won't be able to stand is losing to the damn Buffs.