We will beat colorado

BoSolich

We've lost to worse Colorado teams in recent years, so a loss really shouldn't be that much of a surprise here. While Colorado has depth issues, they have a few players that do have elite talent, and that can't be said about our roster. Also, I think with this being Deion's first home game, their crowd will be more energized than usual, giving them a distinct home-field advantage.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
2 hours ago, husker009 said:

We've lost to worse Colorado teams in recent years, so a loss really shouldn't be that much of a surprise here. While Colorado has depth issues, they have a few players that do have elite talent, and that can't be said about our roster. Also, I think with this being Deion's first home game, their crowd will be more energized than usual, giving them a distinct home-field advantage.

Assuming 50% of the crowd is Colorado fans.  I still expect a lot of red in the stands.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 2

9 hours ago, Stone Cold said:

24 hour media blackout starts tomorrow.  I want nothing to do with this until its over.  I very much loath Deion more than i love nebraska.  And i have no desire to watch the media masturbation that will be displayed about him tomorrow.  Catch yall for the next one.

It is sickening. He's on the Fox Kickoff show now acting like an idiot. 

• Fire 1

Eventually we will have a breakout game. It's only a matter of time. I have faith in our new staff and I have faith in the coaching. Eventually players will put it together and they will produce a win. This might be the game or this might not. But eventually it will happen. As a fan, I will always hope it's this game.

• TBH 1
4 hours ago, Terrabus said:

Eventually we will have a breakout game. It's only a matter of time. I have faith in our new staff and I have faith in the coaching. Eventually players will put it together and they will produce a win. This might be the game or this might not. But eventually it will happen. As a fan, I will always hope it's this game.

Still feeling this way?