What Is Your Favorite Husker Game You've Ever Attended?

Mavric

All at memorial: 
1. Ohio st 2011.. yes I stayed.

2. Colorado 2008

3. Oklahoma 2009

4. NW Hail Mary game

Honorable mention:

Texas 2006…didn’t go the way it should have. It had all the makings tho. Snow started to fall as it was looking like we were going to take it. Still resent Nunn a little for that one :)

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1

1 hour ago, Cornfed said:

All at memorial: 
1. Ohio st 2011.. yes I stayed.

2. Colorado 2008

3. Oklahoma 2009

4. NW Hail Mary game

Honorable mention:

Texas 2006…didn’t go the way it should have. It had all the makings tho. Snow started to fall as it was looking like we were going to take it. Still resent Nunn a little for that one :)

I was at that Texas game and yes if Nunn had caught that ball the game was over.

• Plus1 2
48 minutes ago, Husker03 said:

Miami 14. 

Thanks Randy Gregory. 

Yeah, that 2014 Miami game was amazing. Honoring the 1994 Championship team by beating Miami and getting the (I think) 400th win at Memorial Stadium. That one might be my best, as well.

Another one is 2010 Missouri where Helu broke the single game rushing record and the defense absolutely demolished Blaine Gabbert and their offense. Those two are probably my top two home games that I've attended.

My favorite away game probably is the 2010 Kansas State game in Manhattan, KS. Taylor Martinez's freshman year (before he got hit in the leg vs Missouri (?)) was remarkable and to destroy coach Snyder's team on his birthday was extra special.

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 2

I’ve been lucky enough to attend a lot of NU football games in my life. A few of them stick out as my favorites.

1990 Colorado (even though it was a loss the game was memorable, especially the crowd giving the sign language “clap” to Kenny Walker)

1991 Oklahoma (stormed the field and found my best friend and gave him a huge hug)

1994 Colorado

1996 Colorado

2009 Oklahoma

The four games I have taken my son to, including last week against Purdue. 

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1

‘14 Miami - Ameer was an absolute stud. The nastiness and penalties during that game sure did feel like a grudge match. The stadium was rocking, I think my ears were ringing until the next the day. 

‘10 @ UW - So many Husker fans invaded Seattle. I think T-Magic went untouched for an 80-yard TD on the first play of the 2nd half(?) and basically ushered out the UW fans. “Go Big Red” chants drowned out the Husky fans. Several UW fans were still talking smack after the game when the team was loading up on the busses :facepalm:

• Oh Yeah! 1

1 hour ago, 308_Husker said:

Yeah, that 2014 Miami game was amazing. Honoring the 1994 Championship team by beating Miami and getting the (I think) 400th win at Memorial Stadium. That one might be my best, as well.

Another one is 2010 Missouri where Helu broke the single game rushing record and the defense absolutely demolished Blaine Gabbert and their offense. Those two are probably my top two home games that I've attended.

My favorite away game probably is the 2010 Kansas State game in Manhattan, KS. Taylor Martinez's freshman year (before he got hit in the leg vs Missouri (?)) was remarkable and to destroy coach Snyder's team on his birthday was extra special.

I went to that K state game.  T Mart ran wild.

• Oh Yeah! 1

Man, favorite game…..tough to pick just one. I’ll list the ones that standout.

82’ at Auburn. Put a whooping on Bo Jackson and the Tigers. 23 hour road trip each way with frat brothers.

97’ Orange Bowl. My son’s first Husker game and the Tennessee fans were very cool. Loved it when they sang Rocky Top.

97’ at Washington. All us Husker fans arrived at the local’s bar near the stadium as soon as it opened. The UW fans came wandering in about 2 hours too late. We had taken over their pregame spot and they looked completely lost with nowhere to go :lol:

2000 at Notre Dame. The red take over of the house that Rockne built.

2001 OU (black flash 41 reverse). Went with my brother from his place in Papillion. Have absolutely no idea how we made it back after the game. Our wives were saying we needed something to eat (instead of drink) but we argued with them that the cinnamon in our schnapps was a vegetable and counted as food.

And a whole bunch of other games in Lincoln and at Folsom Field.

• Oh Yeah! 1

OK State in Stillwater. T-Mart revealed he can not only run but could also pass. It was a shootout   It was also game where Martin (I believe) knocked out a OSU guy on a kickoff. Our OK Husker club took 2 buses there and we had a great tailgate party

Another fun game was Bo’s first as DC under Frank at Lincoln in 2003 against OkState

2000 we lost to OU:ou1: :ou1: in Norman but got to watch Crouch get a long TD run in the 1st half

• Oh Yeah! 1