****Michigan State Game Day Thread****

1 minute ago, Wistrom Disciple said:

No, he’s ran out of the pocket into the arms of defenders several times. Doesn’t seem to trust his feet or his eyes. Needs to help the line by completing some passes, defense teeing off every play .

I guess that's your take on it. He's ran out of the pocket because it's being pursued by people who aren't being blocked. Believe me I'm not sticking up for HH he's god awful

Just now, Scarlet said:

Do we have a 96 yard drive in us?

Let’s get a false start, half the distance to the goal line, and then go 98 yards! We can do this.

Just now, Scarlet said:

Let’s get a false start, half the distance to the goal line, and then go 98 yards! We can do this.

Just now, Scarlet said:

Just now, Scarlet said:

Just now, Kayvan said:

I think something is wrong with me. 

• Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
Just now, Kayvan said:

Stuttering is a terrible thing. I know I've been at my whole life:lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, Cornbred said:

I guess that's your take on it. He's ran out of the pocket because it's being pursued by people who aren't being blocked. Believe me I'm not sticking up for HH he's god awful

He’s had enough time for most of the game. He’s just struggling to find the right receivers and is too slow in making decisions unless it is the first read. Even with max protect he couldn’t hit the open receivers in the first half. Just need to switch things up or we’re not going to pull this one out.

• Fire 1