Cheer, buy tickets, attend the games - whatever. BOTTOM LINE, Matt Rhule will be fired within the next five years.

HuskerX

4 minutes ago, chamrocck said:

With a decent offense we have 7 wins. Rhule has made mistakes but he’s not the problem. But agree this off season is huge. The lackluster offense has certainly earned him criticism so he’s got to fix that. 

He'll be a .500 coach here. And maybe that's good enough now - hell, I don't know. Our seasons of 10+ wins and competing for natty's aren't coming back though if he stays.

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, Cornfed said:

Lol. Talk about an over reaction and a bad take. He’s outpaced his prior turnarounds. Been hella frustrating but there’s plenty to be optimistic about. 

Honestly, I wouldn't expect any other response from 95% of our fan-base. Ya'll said the same about Callahan, Riley, and Frost -- but this ship ain't turning around with Rhule  at the helm, that much I would bet big money on.

• Haha 4
  • TBH 1

Just now, HuskerX said:

Honestly, I wouldn't expect any other response from 95% of our fan-base. Ya'll said the same about Callahan, Riley, and Frost -- but this ship ain't turning around with Rhule  at the helm, that much I would bet big money on.

Don’t group me in that ish. I was hopeful for Frost but was never optimistic about Callahan nor Riley. 

• Plus1 1

The reason it is frustrating is because so many things have been surprisingly good. We can see we are ‘this’ close to being an average to good team instead of the bad we’ve been for 7+ years. But alas, we are one minor position player short and it’s just so hard to as bad as we thought we’d probably be.