****Iowa Game Day Thread****

3 minutes ago, Jason Sitoke said:

Lost to Iowa.  In the most Nebraska way possible. 

I realize that I’m frustrated right now. But Rhule has not encouraged me. Count me 10/10 skeptical going into next season. 

Exactly. I'd like to know why he or this program deserve ANY benefit of the doubt going forward. Dumpster fire. 

Before the game I was mentally prepared that we were most likely going to lose this game, in some crazy fashion.

I know we have the injuries to our running backs and O-line, but even still - until we have an Offensive Coordinator who specializes and favors the running game we will not be a good program. 

Rhule has the same/sometimes worse clock managment and game management decisions as Frost - and that's saying something!

They were 5-3 and only needed to win 1 game and couldn't do it!

Any good will Rhule and staff built up with this fan base at the 5-3 mark will all have to be regained.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2
  • TBH 2
4 minutes ago, chamrocck said:

You know what, get this s#!t out of here. Our players had a lot of chances and we dropped the ball and missed the kicks and threw the INT and gave up the big run. I don’t think Satt is great but s#!t these players deserve some criticism. We are soft and play poorly in key situations.

I agree 100% but he DOES NOT help the situation. 

Gotta flip a lot of the roster and get better coaches. This is rock bottom and better wake Rhule the hell up. He better demand accountability and if he doesn’t he’ll be gone in year 3.  This is it boys. I would have liked to bowl. But clarity could not be clearly. We had a soft schedule and played like s#!t the entire year. Iowa has a losing record in most other power 5 conferences. 

2 minutes ago, huskerfan74 said:

Remind you of someone? Different coach same s#!tty a$$ results. 

I am trying to not have a knee jerk reaction, but Rhule has some issues as a HC.....Out coached.  Clock management.  Will tie himself to his friends....He needs to do a lot of evaluations during bowl season since he will be free....