What other upgrades changed from the '10'version?

To be honest I'd just go to the EA website and read up on everything. The differences between '10 and '12 are going to be significant. Entirely new engine, locomotion introduced last year, hit detection tackling introduced this year, specific entrances, coaching carousel, new recruiting styles...the list is huge.

I think the nicest upgrade is going to be hit detection tackling in this years installment. One reason people rarely used the run game online (at least in my experiences) was because it was so hit or miss. You could see a huge hole open up and then all of a sudden a linemen would ghost over to you out of nowhere and make the tackle. Now a defender has to actually make contact with you in order to make the play.

Just in the demo alone rushing seems to be greatly improved.

To be honest I'd just go to the EA website and read up on everything. The differences between '10 and '12 are going to be significant. Entirely new engine, locomotion introduced last year, hit detection tackling introduced this year, specific entrances, coaching carousel, new recruiting styles...the list is huge.

I think the nicest upgrade is going to be hit detection tackling in this years installment. One reason people rarely used the run game online (at least in my experiences) was because it was so hit or miss. You could see a huge hole open up and then all of a sudden a linemen would ghost over to you out of nowhere and make the tackle. Now a defender has to actually make contact with you in order to make the play.

The EA website is marketing and thus, propaganda. If you want a real feel as to how this game is going to playout, check here: http://www.operationsports.com/forums/ncaa-football/

I'll do the PS3 dynasty.

Tag: SCCSpanks

Team: South Carolina (I know they're somewhere up in the rankings, if anyone has a problem with it just let me know. I know TCU is up there too, though...)

PS3

HuskerNation09 (Me, DefensiveLineU) Boston College

BroganReynik TCU / Oregon State

SCCSpanks (Atbone95) South Carolina

The EA website is marketing and thus, propaganda. If you want a real feel as to how this game is going to playout, check here: http://www.operationsports.com/forums/ncaa-football/

Thanks guys. I have read alittle there, but trust most of the opions on this board and since i have found my playing style, likes and dislikes are the same as many who post on this part of the board i wanted to get a 'true' feel for the new game. Looks like i will be picking it up this week.

I would like to be in a 360 dynasty, but i am limited on when and how often i can play. so if that excludes me, its cool.

xbl - jeffro144

team - ol' mizzou.