When I saw this I thought they just played Sirius and the school song over the video, but I am doing the stadium sounds and they actually have two slots for pre-game. So now the tunnel walk is completed. I haven't even played a game (besides the demo) and I'm already excited about this game!!!

EDIT- I also had to put Enter Sandman for VT's pre-game.

Looking at the Husker playbook for the first time. I have to admit, i love it. I don't think i need that customized playbook, at least not yet. Major formations are Ace, I Form, Pistol, and Shotgun. They included the Wild Husker formation, i love the name.

I heard that rosters won't be out for the Xbox360 until Thursday and for the PS3 until Sunday.

I was going to ask about the playbook. Sounds pretty good.

How is the read option? Does it at least work on occasion this year? It seemed pretty worthless last year.

I haven't tried it yet with the Huskers. I ran it a few times with the RTG Aaron Green, seemed to work a lot better than last year. Green even broke open for an 87 yd run, but this was against high school teams, so really very little weight to carry with my statement on the read option.

Once the rosters come out, I can go about correcting the team. I played one game against Iowa on default AA and won 42-10, but only had 250yds of offense. I had a pick 6, a FF on a kickoff, and another pick in Iowa territory to set up the score. I did house a 70 yd speed option with TM, but was almost caught from behind by a LB after I broke a tackle. Speed threshold needs adjusted, and Martinez needs a speed bump to properly run the ZR. Slant routes are no longer money, and Kyler can Abuse LB's on out routes.

I'll try on Heisman tonight, but with the kicking bug, and the CPU air raid approach on that difficulty, I may just use a heavy slider set on AA.

Anybody else having problems setting schedules with Dynasty?

Schedule year one is this for me:

Week 1: Open

Week 2: FCS Southeast (Chattanooga)

Week 3: Fresno State

Week 4: @ Indiana

Week 5: Purdue

Week 6: @ Wyoming

Week 7: Washington

Week 8: Open

Week 9: @ Minnesota

Week 10: Mich State

Week 11: NW

Week 12: @ Penn State

Week 13: Michigan

Week 14: @ Iowa

WTF????

Tried everything I can think of to change it...nothing working....

That's not my dynasty schedule. It's exactly like its suppose to be.

As for the RTG Gameday, just adjust the sliders to enhance the blocking. I have mine setup to have atleast 5 secs to throw the ball, then I take off. I have noticed that roughing the passer finally works.

Temp rosters are done.

Xbox360 - Patrick Morty

Ps3 - gamingtailgate

My roster is PS3 - Crunknmonk

I took cody green out, along with tray Robinson. Put in kenny bell and jamal turner.

Hey guys, I picked it up for the first time since 09. (Madden was an overall better game, but I am not betting on Pro football to even be played this year) So, if you want rosters for xbox 360, go to the Roster download thing and type in "Patrick Morty" It has the complete set that easports.com uses. Hopefully this helps. If you want to add me on live to play my gt is Steve the Hawk. Have a great day.

Edit- I must have missed the post obove me. Sorry about that.

NCAA 12 will be the best game of the franchise and probably one I will never trade in.

With the exception of the first next-generation game, NCAA 2007, each installment has been better than the previous. Each year the game gets more realistic and less annoying to deal with. I don't think we'll take a step back until they come out with new consoles in about three or four years.

The one thing that sucks about sports games is if you don't trade them in relatively soon after getting them, you get next to nothing back for your trade-in.

I don't know about less annoying it's always about the same level of annoying for me even though the next game is always better than the last. EA has a history, to me, of under achieving and I fall for it every year. Doesn't mean I don't like the games They just frustrate the hell out of me more often than not.

Rant on: This year they still haven't fixed PA passes and most of them don't work without getting sacked before you can even think about passing, which really screws with the poor play calling in RTG. Also left over from last year is the AI's ridiculous accuracy during the 2 minute drill although it's not quite as bad, they do seem to have some trouble once they get into the red zone. And there are some new issues like the huge lag time when you trying to use no huddle the game freezes for a good 2 or 3 seconds, and you can't access the play menu for a frustratingly long amount of time even when it runs again. The biggest issue that I noticed was when the opposing offense runs no huddle and they make a long play down field you players can't get back to the line before they snap the ball and you get an offsides penalty, happened to me twice in one game since the AI is ridiculous on the 2 minute drill. But hopefully this and the lag can be fixed in a future update.

I just don't understand how they can always add new ideas and concepts and leave some really sketchy stuff in there by now they should have a close to stellar game. Rant off

On a positive note next to FIFA this is probably the best non-shooting game by EA and it looks pretty damn good and plays for the most part very smooth with the new tackling engine.

If anyone wants named rosters on ps3, I have some uploaded in my ea locker. It's just named players, not much editing. I downloaded someone else's named rosters, then edited Nebraska, and made sure Terrelle Pryor and Russell Wilson were taken care of. I don't have either Bubba Starling or Charles Jackson on the roster as I'd be surprised if either is donning Husker red this fall, and I thought Jake Cotton and Ameer Abdullah would be nice to have on there.

I didn't add Bubba to the QB list. For obvious reasons.

So my Qbs goes as such. Taylor Martinez, Brion Carnes, Ron Kellogg, and Tyson Broekemeier. But i uppped Jamal Turner's attributes to that of a QB, along with Bronson Marsh, should an emergency evolve at any point in the season.

I can't wait to run Jamal Turner or Aaron Green in the Wild Husker formation.