SIGNED WR Jordan Westerkamp

Nexus

I hate mothers!

BTW Jordan, Dayne Crist says hi and hope you see the field. ND loaded at WR and he will probably see the field eventually, but it might not be until his Jr/Sr years before he really sees time. On the flip side, if you come to Nebraska, can actually learn the playbook(which really irks me about some kids), practice hard, and are willing to block some you will see the field your Frosh year.

I hate mothers!

BTW Jordan, Dayne Crist says hi and hope you see the field. ND loaded at WR and he will probably see the field eventually, but it might not be until his Jr/Sr years before he really sees time. On the flip side, if you come to Nebraska, can actually learn the playbook(which really irks me about some kids), practice hard, and are willing to block some you will see the field your Frosh year.

Yeah. . but 1/2 through the season you'll forget how to line up and be benched. :)

Well good luck at Notre Dame cause he's going to need it.

If we play ND in a bowl game within two years I like our odds with Seisay covering Westerkamp.

I don't have any problem with him as an athlete. I think he is a very good athlete and can contribute very early at both places, but I think he has a much better chance to contribute early at Nebraska b/c we are looking for WRs with great work ethic, that can catch the ball, that can block well, and that can learn the playbook. I feel he can do all of these things well and can play immediately. I'm not so sure he'll be given that early chance at ND, but I really don't know, just a gut feeling looking at their roster.

Well good luck at Notre Dame cause he's going to need it.

If we play ND in a bowl game within two years I like our odds with Seisay covering Westerkamp.

This makes it seem like you don't think Enunwa, Bell, or Turner have any skill. Westerkamp IMO would benefit more at ND (even though I really want him). This is what next year would look like for him at each school. ND has a better WR recruiting class this year, but Floyd leaving leaves a lot of spots. Nebraska actually looks to have better WRs, even throwing the ball considerably less.

(So.) Kenny Bell - 408 yds, 2 Tds; (Jr.) Quincy Enunwa - 293 yds, 2 Tds; (So.) Jamal Turner - 243 yds

(Sr.) Theo Riddick - 429 yds, 3 Tds; (Jr.) TJ Jones - 359 yds 3 Tds; (Sr.) Robby Toma - 173 yds, 1 Td

This reminds me an awful lot of the Tommy Zibignowski (wrong spelling I'm sure) recruiting battle lost to Notre Dame.

If I recall it correctly, he said that telling Frank no (and following his families wishes to go to ND) was one of the hardest things he ever had to do.

Of course, he ended up with quite a few honors and was one tough player......................Also, made a few scheckles in the boxing game..........

Reading some ND boards, they mostly believe and are hearing rumors that he is still leaning towards Nebraska. Take it for what it is worth, but sometimes is seems we are trained to expect the worst. Maybe he is staying after all.

Exactly... I'm as p*ssed off as anybody that Brian Kelly chooses to twiddle his fat thumbs and wait around until he whiffs on the guys he wants and then tries to swoop in late on the guys we've been recruiting all along... But we can't have such a sky is falling "Chicken Little" mentality about it.

Jordan hasn't switched yet, and Devin hasn't even set up an OV to Notre Dame yet. Don't freak yourself out about something that might not even happen...