Corey Raymond a candidate at LSU?

Nexus

Daniel Davie isn't too happy, per Twitter @iam_DD.

none of them are

Davie isn't happy, Baptiste isn't happy, Bell and Stafford aren't happy.

But you know what, all those guys seem to be upbeat and ready to move on. and that is a good thing.

If i were a kid being coached by Raymond, i would feel like he slapped me in the back of the head and ran away.

Good news is, there is a lot of the former Husker talent that are probably chomping at the bit to get into Bo Pelini's ear and tell him why they should be the next secondary coach.

Eric Warfield, Mike Minter, heck 6th year DC of the Omaha Beef Tony Veland might give UNL a call.

Daniel Davie isn't too happy, per Twitter @iam_DD.

none of them are

Davie isn't happy, Baptiste isn't happy, Bell and Stafford aren't happy.

But you know what, all those guys seem to be upbeat and ready to move on. and that is a good thing.

If i were a kid being coached by Raymond, i would feel like he slapped me in the back of the head and ran away.

Good news is, there is a lot of the former Husker talent that are probably chomping at the bit to get into Bo Pelini's ear and tell him why they should be the next secondary coach.

Eric Warfield, Mike Minter, heck 6th year DC of the Omaha Beef Tony Veland might give UNL a call.

Yeah, i got that too. A guy like Antonio Bell should be happy because he might sort of get a fresh start.

Go outside and hire. Warfield would be a cop out hire, imo.

everytime you go outside and hire you risk losing them when they get an offer to go back home. Who is an ex-husker that was the potential to be a great DB coach? We've tossed around some great and successful husker Dbs, but can they coach?

Warfield as DB coach and have Minter come in as a GA. That wouldnt be to shabby.

I take this back and would look at Minter as the DB coach with his ties to the Carolinas and his NFL background. Let Warfield stay as the GA.

Warfield knows Bo's system and what he wants his secondary to practice and how. Warfield before Minter who coached one year at some very small college in the Carolinas and now is Turner's special teams coach not even a coach of corners or safeties.

That was my first thought as well but had kinda changed my mind. Does Warfield have issues? There have been a couple posters that have made comments about his past and would that come back to bite us in the ass later.

Warfield as DB coach and have Minter come in as a GA. That wouldnt be to shabby.

I take this back and would look at Minter as the DB coach with his ties to the Carolinas and his NFL background. Let Warfield stay as the GA.

Warfield knows Bo's system and what he wants his secondary to practice and how. Warfield before Minter who coached one year at some very small college in the Carolinas and now is Turner's special teams coach not even a coach of corners or safeties.

That was my first thought as well but had kinda changed my mind. Does Warfield have issues? There have been a couple posters that have made comments about his past and would that come back to bite us in the ass later.

He did have some issues with DUIs, so that may be an issue. However, I also like the fact that he's from the south and could relate well to kids being a former NFLer.

I am thinking, and I don't believe Warfield could become the coach, as I do not believe he has his degree. Could be wrong, but was pretty sure he technically was an undergrad GA.

So with that in mind the only possible canidate would be Scott Frost :sarcasm

Yep and in 2 years when Bo gets fired, he can become the man in charge.