TE Beau Sandland [Miami Commit]

Nexus

Beau if another Miami TE commit decommitted, what does this tell you? I know what it would tell me... Miami probably isn't the best way to go if i want to go onto having a promising career! Even without an official TE's coach in place, Nebraska has experienced TE coaches on the staff like Ron Brown who coached them under Osborne!

I can sort of understand staying with ASU so that he can play close to where he is. BUT, it baffles me if he goes to Miami.

Agree, but its starting to sound like weather may be a concern for him after all.

Hey Beau, ask Gronk and Hernandez what they think of playing in the cold in New England. Weather should mean nothing if you are serious about playing in the league!!!

The only reason he gave for ASU in an article is basically because it's in the pac 12, it's close to home and it has some of his teammates. Nothing was about the football program. Considering ASU is a 6-6 kind of team, and Miami is sure to soon face sanctions, I feel that Nebraska should be the most sensible of choices for him. Obviously biased though.

The only reason he gave for ASU in an article is basically because it's in the pac 12, it's close to home and it has some of his teammates. Nothing was about the football program. Considering ASU is a 6-6 kind of team, and Miami is sure to soon face sanctions, I feel that Nebraska should be the most sensible of choices for him. Obviously biased though.

Unfortunately those reasons might be enough for him. Vince Marrow seemed to be the best thing we had going for us and now he's gone. Dont feel good about it, but we shall see.

Unfortunately those reasons might be enough for him. Vince Marrow seemed to be the best thing we had going for us and now he's gone. Dont feel good about it, but we shall see.

Neither do I, but the kid has to be reasonable. He has a really small chance at making the pros if he goes to ASU.

Neither do I, but the kid has to be reasonable. He has a really small chance at making the pros if he goes to ASU.

Not too sure what ASU's depth chart looks like at TE, but here the position would practically be gift wrapped for him, how does he not see that? Its frustrating that our biggest positions of need (TE and DT) seem to be the hardest to fill with top notch talent.