Vote for College Gameday to film a commercial here!

http://tamu.247sport...o-far-9360056/1

They are cheating. Again.

He said he tried to make a script but couldn't...

Anyways, if they want to make 10 different facebook accounts in order to vote 10 diff times a day, then they can win the damn thing. Me, I have better things to do than make 10 facebook accounts.

And to presume no Husker fans have done this is kinda silly.

Okay, lets find out if anyone here has done it. Has anyone on this board made ten diff. facebook accounts for the purposes of this meaningless poll?

meaningless?

crying_meme2.jpg

He said he tried to make a script but couldn't...

Anyways, if they want to make 10 different facebook accounts in order to vote 10 diff times a day, then they can win the damn thing. Me, I have better things to do than make 10 facebook accounts.

And to presume no Husker fans have done this is kinda silly.

Okay, lets find out if anyone here has done it. Has anyone on this board made ten diff. facebook accounts for the purposes of this meaningless poll?

Yeah... Heh heh!!! Just not for this dumbass poll! I did it for wayyyyy creepier reasons

We beat you in the game with the largest student section in CFB history (31,000). Now we're going to beat you in this. Thanks ang Gig 'Em.

Soooo.... You join a message board of a team that you may never play again just to talk smack about a fan poll? Time to get a life, huh?

We beat you in the game with the largest student section in CFB history (31,000). Now we're going to beat you in this. Thanks ang Gig 'Em.

Soooo.... You join a message board of a team that you may never play again just to talk smack about a fan poll? Time to get a life, huh?

but but but but but but, oh okay :( we just arnt used to this winning thing...

....that's just how it starts, he may end up sticking around...hyuck yuck yuck.

Wow, that was illuminating. I never go to other teams' websites. It's weird to see Nebraska viewed as the bad guy. Plus, they have the same paranoia about ESPN that we have.

The thing I can't figure out is, if you're an Aggie, do you view that 9-6 game as a fairly-officiated contest? What do they say when they see 16 penalties to 2? Did they condone the nut-grabbing?

I can't believe the vote totals are so low. If every student voted just once, it would double the total. Don't they know?!

The thing I can't figure out is, if you're an Aggie, do you view that 9-6 game as a fairly-officiated contest? What do they say when they see 16 penalties to 2? Did they condone the nut-grabbing?

I wonder stuff like that in those types of games too, or even in super close games. For instance, I've never bragged about beating Missouri in '96 because it was such a good game and I felt kind of bad for them (even though more recently that team and its fans have annoyed me). So if I were a Texas A&M fan I'd like to think I wouldn't brag about beating Nebraska 9-6. I also haven't bragged about beating Ohio State. I'm proud that Nebraska came back and, whatever the circumstances, it was valiant, but we know what those circumstances were. I think the game probably would have gone into OT if Miller hadn't been injured but who knows what would have happened then?

So in short, if I was an Aggie, I wouldn't view it as fairly-officiated and I wouldn't ignore the fact that Nebraska's QB was injured.

I wonder stuff like that in those types of games too, or even in super close games. For instance, I've never bragged about beating Missouri in '96 because it was such a good game and I felt kind of bad for them (even though more recently that team and its fans have annoyed me). So if I were a Texas A&M fan I'd like to think I wouldn't brag about beating Nebraska 9-6. I also haven't bragged about beating Ohio State. I'm proud that Nebraska came back and, whatever the circumstances, it was valiant, but we know what those circumstances were. I think the game probably would have gone into OT if Miller hadn't been injured but who knows what would have happened then?

So in short, if I was an Aggie, I wouldn't view it as fairly-officiated and I wouldn't ignore the fact that Nebraska's QB was injured.

Not to discount everything that you said, but there were a ton of factors in play on our side during that game, as well. First, general frustration with Texas A&M football by the fans after the Fran years and the first two campaigns of the Sherman era. It was a make or break season, and (at the time), the program seemed to be turning the corner. To play well in a hotly contested, nationally televised primetime game with the largest student section on hand for the final home game of the season made it a showcase of sorts for A&M. That was my last game as a student there, and the buzz on campus the week before the Nebraska game was palpable.

Regarding penalties, I'm not going to say the game was fairly officiated AT ALL. BUT, you won't hear most Aggies apologize about that night. In our previous two games against OU and Baylor, we could not BUY a call. Two of the worst officiated games I've ever attended. Baylor got away with murder in Waco and the zebras allowed them to keep that game closer than it should have been. OU got every call two weeks before, and on OUR field, no less. Yes, the Ags won those games, but the penalty discrepancy was appalling. Nebraska was viewed as a game where we finally got respect from the officials, regardless of whether other factors were at play.

And lastly, yes, that makes Aggies hypocritical, but what sports fan isn't? And don't think we haven't been on the other side of the fence with that, too. Our last Big12 game against texas featured an unbelievably ridiculous unnecessary roughness penalty that allowed the horns to continue their drive for a game winning fg. No, the game shouldn't have been close, but same situation as y'all against us in 2010, it's hard to believe our imminent departure from that joke of a conference didn't play at least a part in how the game was called.

At the end of the day, though, gotta put that behind us--y'all are B1G, we are SEC, and hopefully our programs can find long term success in their new respective homes. Miss playing y'all and hobnobbing with Husker fans.

The officiating topic during our game has been hashed out time and time again on this board and A&M ones. In the end, I think most Ags don't care (1 went so far as to put out a 30 minute call-by-call analysis and even several plays (on both sides) that were no calls where there should have been). Passions ran high that game. Huskers feel they were gypped, Ags don't, and we are NEVER going to come to an agreement on that. Unfortunately, rightly or wrongly, poor officiating is part of the game. If Bo REALLY felt he was screwed, he could have appealed to the NCAA or B12 like Mike Leach did against Texas a few years ago when he got the refs fired or suspended, but nothing came of this game. Tough situation all around.

And no, we DO NOT CONDONE NUT GRABBING!!!!

The officiating topic during our game has been hashed out time and time again on this board and A&M ones. In the end, I think most Ags don't care (1 went so far as to put out a 30 minute call-by-call analysis and even several plays (on both sides) that were no calls where there should have been). Passions ran high that game. Huskers feel they were gypped, Ags don't, and we are NEVER going to come to an agreement on that. Unfortunately, rightly or wrongly, poor officiating is part of the game. If Bo REALLY felt he was screwed, he could have appealed to the NCAA or B12 like Mike Leach did against Texas a few years ago when he got the refs fired or suspended, but nothing came of this game. Tough situation all around.

And no, we DO NOT CONDONE NUT GRABBING!!!!

:bs:

• Fire 1