OT Dan Samuelson [Michigan Commit]

Morris, are you open to talking about looking at Nebraska again? We would welcome a discussion! Morris would be a big upgrade. Can we flip him away from UCLA?

With the work this staff keeps puttin' in ... I'm hopeful that something like this will fall into our laps. Good things happen to those who work hard ... and do the right things when no one is lookin'.

He was a tweener, guard/tackle, would not make Mich two deep, may never be a starter there. That's what I read on here. So why would we want him at all ? Not going to be any good here either, I would assume. I don't like the idea, we have to take guys that can't start at other schools.

He was not serious about being a Husker anyway, so no big loss. We keep winning and playing in the B1G title game, soon we get the pick of the litter. Good luck to him.

GBR!!!

• Fire 1

Jees guys leave him alone. He is a high school kid they change their minds every five minutes. Good luck to you Dan.

Yeah, like that time you made that encouraging post to Christian LaCouture when he changed his mind.

I actually like Samuelson. Lacouture just decommited for no reason.