SIGNED QB Johnny Stanton

One thing suppose we do get Stanton what happens to Armstrong? Also I could really see Brion Transfering in a year or two.

Look it up.... I've been playin this tune since we got TA!!!

What happens is we have a QB battle where the best QB is leading the Cornhuskers. That is really it. I will tell you that one knock on TA, which I love TA's game was his leadership abilities. He is more of a follower than a leader. Kincade and Stanton both grade out higher than TA in that area.

who knows who would start they are both good qbs but TA would definately have the upper hand because we SHOULD redshirt him and he will have alot of experience playing against d1 players on the scout team and learning the complex playbook. stanton on the other hand would come in with a lot to learn in a short amount of time

my hope is brion gets a shot..... he has paid his dues and been a good solider (for the most part) about his role.... seems like he has been on a bit of a ride in terms of his happiness but i really hope he gets his shot... if he falls then i guess we will see....

since BC has been in it the longest if he gets the nod i hope he can be there along with TM to help identify and groom the next guy coming up whether it be TA JS or whomever....