SIGNED QB Johnny Stanton

The point is that DiNardo's assessment was different from his norm.

I hear ya cluck'n big chicken. Trying to resist joining twitter, i spend enough time on the computer at work how it is.

I felt the same way at first, but I'm finding there are some advantages to it. Some companies advertise special deals on Twitter. Also, it's become almost a necessity for breaking news.

Filling in some blanks, since this is taking on a larger life than I intended with that DiNardo post

It's not just DiNardo. People are ultra defensive in this thread for some inexplicable reason. For the love of god, don't mention Trent Dilfer.

Did someone say Trent Dilfer?

Filling in some blanks, since this is taking on a larger life than I intended with that DiNardo post

It's not just DiNardo. People are ultra defensive in this thread for some inexplicable reason. For the love of god, don't mention Trent Dilfer.

Did someone say Trent Dilfer?

Speaking of vacuum cleaners....

:D

he is also only allowed to evaluate talent off of scouts film. The film they had of him was very limited I heard it in a interview they had with him a while back. So dont read to much into it. If he has a good year he will get the attention he deserves.

Getting some good praise on the show, next episode is 8/14. He is ranked #1 thru the first couple days. If you get a chance to watch it, they put these kids thru the ringer, its fun to watch. Airing again on ESPNU tonight and im sure for the next week until the next episode, next tuesday. This kid is flat out a winner, just listen to him talk....very exciting.