CB Jonathan Cook [Alabama - Signed NLI]

Nexus

I've about lost it with all of you. Has he decommitted yet? No. Has he ever said, 'I plan to decommit from Nebraska?' No. So he lives in Alabama and likes the Alabama schools.. so? I don't see people flipping sh#t on DJ Foster's page in the 2014 list because he lives in Lincoln and loves Alabama. This needs to stop.

All you people do is bitch that we are slow as hell on defense. We get a FAST kid committed right out of the south and you want his scholarship pulled? You people amaze me.

Agreed. Do we think any less of local kids that are originally committed elsewhere (Ohio, for example) but as soon as Nebraska offers they jump ship? Probably grew up dreaming of playing for one of the in-state schools. If it doesn't work out, he'll go elsewhere and play. But, given the chance to fulfill his dream, I couldn't fault him for taking that opportunity.

*** Waits for people to jump on Ohio-to-Nebraska better than Nebraska-to-Alabama ***

Glad to know there are rational minded people on this profile still.

To be fair, I think only one or two members were actually bashing, the rest of us are just being realistic.

To be fair, you're talking about a Husker commit who's been committed to this program for 4 months. Kids read this board.

Hate to say we told you so, but.......