DT Lavon Hooks [Ole Miss Commit]

Ed Helms

Sooo.....whats the deal with Lavon? I would love to think he's delayed his decision b/c he's thinkin bout us but unfortunately i have a feeling he is thinking UDub. Thinkin family wants him South but he likes UDub. Hope Im wrong and its us hes thinking about. Any updates?

you can get with my sister Lavon......

1835.jpg

Thanks Irie, I appreciate the pic but haven't been able to visit the thread til my wife left for work. lol

gotta learn how to turn the monitor away from the wife. works wonders.

p.s. im Lavon, me likey your sister irie. Me will have you sister irie. please show me the path to your sister irie. thank you irie.

Lavon is the #1 recruiting priority for us. It has to be very appealing that he can step in and play right away for such a high profile national program. Would be shocked if he went to UW.

Tosh Lupoi.

I wouldn't be. They are late to the party though.

Lavon is the #1 recruiting priority for us. It has to be very appealing that he can step in and play right away for such a high profile national program. Would be shocked if he went to UW.

I would agree he is our #1 priority now but i dont think that helps us too much. I would be dumbfounded if he chose us. Think he's staying south. If he goes north anywhere it will be UDub IMO.