*** Official Georgia Game Discussion Thread ***

Second Quarter Impressions:

• After testing the waters over and over again with the drop back passing game, Tim Beck finally started pounding the rock with a lead blocker which completely set-up the play-action pass Touchdown to Rex Burkhead.
  • Taylor Martinez is a tremendous athlete and he knows it. The problem is he can't always think that his talent will get him out of a bad play. When receivers are not open he MUST learn to just throw the ball away.
  • The running game is having an effect on the Georgia's defensive line. I've seen a lot of hands on their hips after each play.
  • Nebraska's defense is playing well. The defensive scheme Bo & company brought into this game has been very sound.
  • Some of the calls and non-calls from these referees have been questionable at best.

What I would like to see in the 2nd half:

• Keep pounding the rock. Ditch the true option, and utilize Nebraska's talented backfield with the zone-read, counters, & power-o.
  • Defense...keep doing what you're doing. Focus on stopping the run and let Georgia throw it into the teeth of the secondary.
  • Get the TE's involved in the quick passing game & play-action passing game.

FINAL THOUGHTS:

Win or lose how could you not be proud of these Huskers in the way they are fighting in this game, after completely getting taken behind the woodshed by Wisconsin. These boys are not going down without a fight. They are playing hard, and all Nebraska fans should be proud of their efforts. Good luck in the 2nd half Huskers! GO BIG RED!!!

• Fire 2

How many of you complaining about Beck guessed we would score 24 points this GAME???

You do realize 7 came from a int returned for a score right?

You do realize it's still the first half, right?

We've scored 17 points in the first half. There's no guarantee the offense will match that in the second. You act like 17 offensive points is amazing...or are you just awed by the SEC talent...

I thought jarvis jones was academically ineligible. Am i wrong?

That s what was reported in the news

Since it's SEC ball they just assume his grades will pick up this coming semester.

Since it is the SEC how did he become ineligible in the first place :)

One of his profs was unhappy with the grade-pay.

How many of you complaining about Beck guessed we would score 24 points this GAME???

You do realize 7 came from a int returned for a score right?

You do realize it's still the first half, right?

you do realize that WE HAD TWO INTERCEPTIONS AND ONE WAS FOR 7!!