SIGNED - CB Eric Lee

If I were him I wouldn't be. For one, Oregon isn't known for their defense and sending a lot of guys to the league, and they will also have a new DC this year since theirs just retired.

Oregon has TJ Ward, Walter Thurmond, Eddie Pleasant, John Boyett, Jairus Byrd, Patrick Chung all in the league just in the secondary... and Terrence Mitchell will be drafted this year, and Ifo next year. That's not bad at all.

PS - I'm pretty sure Oregon has more guys in the league than Nebraska right now.

If I were him I wouldn't be. For one, Oregon isn't known for their defense and sending a lot of guys to the league, and they will also have a new DC this year since theirs just retired.

Oregon has TJ Ward, Walter Thurmond, Eddie Pleasant, John Boyett, Jairus Byrd, Patrick Chung all in the league just in the secondary... and Terrence Mitchell will be drafted this year, and Ifo next year. That's not bad at all.

PS - I'm pretty sure Oregon has more guys in the league than Nebraska right now.

Don't forget the guy that went #3 overall last year. Dion Jordan.

Plus their "new" DC is a promotion from within. And Tom Osborne is on their staff too.

http://www.goducks.com/SportSelect.dbml?SPSID=3376&SPID=233&DB_OEM_ID=500&Q_SEASON=2013

He's peer recruiting for us, he's not interested but it doesn't sound like hes shut down his recruiting completely. Most likely leaving himself open for another option should something happen with the staff. IMO as long as the staff doesn't get fired we're fine. He wants to play here, he got Anderson to flip and he's currently working on the Davis twins.

He's peer recruiting for us, he's not interested but it doesn't sound like hes shut down his recruiting completely. Most likely leaving himself open for another option should something happen with the staff. IMO as long as the staff doesn't get fired we're fine. He wants to play here, he got Anderson to flip and he's currently working on the Davis twins.

Understandable, can't blame him and glad to have him.

Okay, so I didn't really do my homework, but I didn't think it really mattered b/c the point I was trying to make to any defensive player, that's thinking about Oregon and might read this, is that Oregon's defense sucks. You are ruining everything King!!

Okay, so I didn't really do my homework, but I didn't think it really mattered b/c the point I was trying to make to any defensive player, that's thinking about Oregon and might read this, is that Oregon's defense sucks. You are ruining everything King!!

We got hagg, Gomes, asante, prince, fonzie, stafford and will add sjb and ciante this year. With 2 all pro selections in suh and David. I will take our defense and it will only get better bc no is bringing in better talent