Manziel

Their GM also has supposedly publicly told him to act like the backup QB, which is the most unbelievable thing in the world to me. You tell your backup QBs to prepare like they're the starter. What good does it do to tell anyone to act like a backup? Jeez, it's like they want him to bust.

Their GM also has supposedly publicly told him to act like the backup QB, which is the most unbelievable thing in the world to me. You tell your backup QBs to prepare like they're the starter. What good does it do to tell anyone to act like a backup? Jeez, it's like they want him to bust.

I would like to know the context for which it was said. With the limited information I have, I have absolutely no problem with the comment.

He didn't say, "you're the back up, you don't need to work". He said, "act like the back up". This means to me, "at this time, you're the back up. If you want to start, you better humble yourself and start working your azz off to beat out everyone in front of you.". If that's how he meant it, then it's OK by me.

Manziel is an arrogant little prick just like Switzer said. If he is going to be successful in the NFL, he better check his ego at the door and start working his azz off.

• Fire 1

Oh my. "Johnny Manziel sent me a Instagram photo of himself naked to me Facebook with Manziel putting a hotdog bun between his penis, smiling, calling me 'Ho, Ho, Ho"

http://deadspin.com/25-million-lawsuit-filed-against-johnny-manziel-is-bat-1580596256

Decked, what ever type of relationship you chose to have with Johnny Football is your business. But I don't want to read about it on HB.

• Fire 1
  • 2 weeks later...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...